Just saw opeth brizzy show !!!!

Twice Forgotten

its not me, its the drugs
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

wow....

set list was the same as the otheres i thinks ... cant think atm.. still have The moor in head .. 2nd song they played.. soooooo fucking goooood

then E kicked in ...

so fucking goooooooooood cant wait till they start to write there new ablum !!!!!!!!!!!!!! its "ment to be more like there old heavy shit if i remember right !!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

im out for n ow !!! Tja !

Keeping this short for now as the mosh pit's turned me into a pulpy mess :headbang:

Met ThyWyrM in his orange wig as promised — queued up, caught up with each other's musical tastes and observations. Entered The Arena, headed straight for the front row, got the second. ThyWyrM's two friends shortly joined us — they didn't quite have a clue as to what they were in for ;)

Sakkuth, the opening act, played very well — they rocked the crowd and, to be honest, were livelier than Opeth. A good future lies ahead of them.

Opeth came onstage, and the moshpit went berserk. They played a stellar if slightly predictable set, and Mendez was scary. The appearance of a regular psycho dude who pushed everyone out of his way to the front spoilt it a bit. Managed to mostly hold on to my original spot [near centre,] but the crush was tremendous, overwhelmingly so at times [think Deliverance outro.] I'll have to resume my back-strengthening exercises.

The four of us decided to grab a drink while Opeth played the encore, DOTF. Met Sakkuth's lead singer afterwards — a cool guy.

So here I am, totally wasted but it feels so good! :D More details in the morning, if I can muster the strength to get up.

Twice Forgotten said:
hey wow... your the guy that was like infront of me all the time ... haha

im the guy with long blonde hair and in a opeth LS :D

sorry if my smoking was pissing you off .. and if i ashed on you :p
Hey, no probs with the smoking or ashing [didn't notice any on my shirt.] :) Are you as bruised and battered as I am?

Im so fucking punished haha but man that was a great show, just bought sakkuths cd \m/ haha
My orange hat owned, gave me something to headbang with instead of my shitty almost shaved head!

There are many threads on the first page with the setlists from the current Australian tour.

Heh I think you guys were right behind me. I was the only chick up front and centre...with long black hair and an In Flames shirt. Were those 2 annoying chicks that wouldn't shut the hell up with you guys?

Fuckin great show. I have this huge bruise/burn on my arm from leaning on the barrier and being pushed around, but it was well worth it.

Oh, and Strat, Mendez is one fucking cool dude! :)

Twice Forgotten said:
what where the too annoying chicks wearing... i think i was with them :p

Umm I dunno, but my friend told one of em to take her spikes off cause they were diggin into him. She was loud and whingy... I told her off twice haha. :err: After that every time she bumped me she was really apologetic, AND she complimented me on my hair but I think it was prolly actually annoying her cause it's so long and thick. I was just gettin annoyed with her cause she wouldn't shut up! Must've been all the excitement.

I still have this huge ass burn on my arm from the gig... :headbang:

I'm not sure what's worse Lady-J, if you got a 'burn' or an 'ass burn' at the gig. :erk:

I wonder if me mate jared made it to the gig.....