just saw opeth live :)

-blayzed-

Conflict to the final end
Aug 28, 2003
Australia
in adelaide. my god what an amazing show, its the first time ive seen them and im blown away. setlist is something along the lines of :

the drapery falls
the moor
windowpane
in my time of need
to rid the disease
deliverance
blackwater park
to bid you farewell
demon of the fall

im certain there are a few mistakes in there, so maybe if theres anyone else here from adelaide, they can correct it :)

anyway, THEY PLAYED THE MOOOOOOOR, THE FARKING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

got home about an hour ago, and i feel all shitty cos i know itll be ages till i get to see them again :( i was also a dumbarse and forgot to take some cash, so i didnt end up getting a tour shirt :( then when i tried to take money out of the atm, i was too fucked to remember my own pin :/

after tonight, ive got even more respect for Mikael and the lads than before, it was an awesome performance.

did i mention they played the moor?

Yeah man, awesome show. I was riiight up the front - 6'6 fucker wearing the tour shirt. Short spiky hair.

I'll revise your setlist:

master's apprentices
the drapery falls
the moor
windowpane
in my time of need
to rid the disease
deliverance
to bid you farewell
blackwater park

encore:
demon of the fall

I still think its missing something but ahh well.. pretty close.

FUCK, this shit has got me excited as hell, that was a fucking awesome set-list, just wondering why they never play Dirge for November ?!?!!? That song is fucking sweet.

Anyway, I'm seeing them on the 28th of march in Melbourne and is that the same as the concert's that your talkng about!? an in the same setlist!?!?!?

Nope, proper tour shirts. The long sleeve ones were probably the best of the bunch.

Totally awesome show.