Can't we get along???

tomass74

Apr 4, 2005
It seems to me that the people that are the most bitter are the Bush fans. Some are basically being assholes to put it bluntly too. This is just a reunion tour, no one said it will last forever and Scott had already said that John hasn't been fired. As of now it is just a tour and I think the Bush fans are being really damn selfish. There are ALOT of people that are excited about this tour so let us be. It is not about John/Joey for me. I saw Anthrax once with John and once with Joey and they were both great shows. I have heard the covers of the old songs they re-did with John and they are great too. The reason I lost interest in Anthrax is that as they changed singers they also changed the direction of their music and it just didn't do it for me. I have listened to their new music here and there and it just wasn't for me. This little reunion is a dream come true for me because I never thought I would get to see the Anthrax again that I grew to love back in the day and have them focus mainly on their old classics which I assume they are doing. It really blows my mind that people would bitch that much about a lineup that brought us some of the best albums of all time. Just let it ride, it may or not last very long. How can you possibly be an Anthrax fan and not enjoy watching the band that wrote and record the songs, play them for you live?

tomass74 said:
This is just a reunion tour, no one said it will last forever and Scott had already said that John hasn't been fired.
There are ALOT of people that are excited about this tour so let us be.
The reason I lost interest in Anthrax is that as they changed singers they also changed the direction of their music and it just didn't do it for me. I have listened to their new music here and there and it just wasn't for me. This little reunion is a dream come true for me because I never thought I would get to see the Anthrax again that I grew to love back in the day and have them focus mainly on their old classics which I assume they are doing.

Well done, the same goes for me.