I wonder if

I think Joey could handle a couple of the SOWN songs as im sure a few of them were written with him in mind but as others have said i dont think he has the range to tackle songs like Inside Out or WDD.
As for a Bush farewell tour I dont think it would ever happen but he sure as hell deserves it......

When a reunion happens, it's actually quite unusual that the original singer sings the after-reunion songs. Take Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Morbid Angel, Kiss for instance. Iron Maiden is the only exception I know of, correct me if I'm wrong. That's because Dickinson is technically way better singer than Blaze, which is something you can't really say in most of the other cases.

To ask John Bush to do a sign off tour would probably just insult him.

"Okay, John, we have decided that Joey is our singer for good. Again. But if you want to do one last tour with us that would be cool."

*slap to face*

Aside from how it may make Bush feel - this shit is playing head games with the fans. I see so many people, just from this board alone, who take preference over Joey or John. There are people here that won't go to an Anthrax show because Joey is singing now. And if John was still there, it would be the other way around. No matter what they decide they can't please everyone. So half of you better brace yourselves. Which half is the real question.

Thrillho said:
To ask John Bush to do a sign off tour would probably just insult him.

"Okay, John, we have decided that Joey is our singer for good. Again. But if you want to do one last tour with us that would be cool."

*slap to face*

Aside from how it may make Bush feel - this shit is playing head games with the fans. I see so many people, just from this board alone, who take preference over Joey or John. There are people here that won't go to an Anthrax show because Joey is singing now. And if John was still there, it would be the other way around. No matter what they decide they can't please everyone. So half of you better brace yourselves. Which half is the real question.

I don't think it would be an insult. It would be a challenge and it would be gracious. A way of saying thanks to his fans.

johnnieCzech said:
When a reunion happens, it's actually quite unusual that the original singer sings the after-reunion songs. Take Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Morbid Angel, Kiss for instance. Iron Maiden is the only exception I know of, correct me if I'm wrong. That's because Dickinson is technically way better singer than Blaze, which is something you can't really say in most of the other cases.

I'm pretty sure Kiss played some newer stuff at second half of the farewell tour. Not sure, though. Anyway, you make some good points, even if I don't really agree.

DarrellDethSDMF said:
I'm pretty sure Kiss played some newer stuff at second half of the farewell tour.

I don't really think so, I saw 3 shows of their various "farewell tours", but being not as educated in the Kiss thing, I could be wrong...

johnnieCzech said:
I don't really think so, I saw 3 shows of their various "farewell tours", but being not as educated in the Kiss thing, I could be wrong...

I'm not sure either. I once had a bootleg video from one their shows in 2000 and I'm pretty sure I remember seeing them play some newer songs but I can't remember anything these days.:confused:

DarrellDethSDMF said:
I'm not sure either. I once had a bootleg video from one their shows in 2000 and I'm pretty sure I remember seeing them play some newer songs but I can't remember anything these days.:confused:

Maybe it was something from Psycho Circus, which they played indeed, but it was a reunion album.