Swollen Member
Apr 23, 2004
Cali
Lessar Of Two Evils
Joey Belladona singing newer anthrax songs from the bush era... :yuk:
that would be funny!!!

The Greater of Two Evils

The restored "Touch of Evil" is simply stunning

By Jim Ridley [size=-1]OCTOBER 19, 1998:[/size] Orson Welles suffered from the career equivalent of progenia, the disease that prematurely accelerates the aging process. As a two-year-old in Kenosha, Wisc., he was pronounced a genius. At age 16, he was drawing ovations in adult roles at Dublin's Gate Theater. By the time Welles made Citizen Kane 10 years later in 1941, he had already achieved renown as a stage actor, a director, the founder of a theater company, and a radio star. Yet each new triumph only seemed to bring greater risks--of failure, of disappointment. Radio was considered a lesser medium than theater, the site of Welles' early successes, and movies were regarded as essentially flashy and shallow. It's telling that when Welles made his film debut, as a young man of 26, he was already playing a fallen giant whose greatest years lay behind him.

Search
Agnosticism / Atheism
Bush: Greater of Two Evils?
Agnosticism/Atheism Blog

« Discussion: Axis of Evil | Main | Twins: Identical, Fraternal and Astral »

January 31, 2004
Bush: Greater of Two Evils?
Criticism of President Bush continues to come in from the extreme right - people whose religion is so far off the scale to the right that you don't normally even hear about them in the mainstream media.

Brat vs. Psycho (The Greater of Two Evils)
Recent Articles
• Brat vs. Psycho (The Greater of Two Evils)
• One Halfwit Left
• “I’ve Been Really Bad”
• Krafty Chronicles Final Five
• Krafty Chronicles - The Final Six

This week’s three-hour bloated-beyond-belief finale closed another chapter in the seemingly-endless (and eternally-witless) Survivor franchise.
BY LARRY JOHNSON
Saturday, May 17, 2003

All tolled, including the watching, the re-watching, the writing, and the random web browsing, I estimate that I spent approximately 175 bazillion hours obsessing on Survivor Amazon. This master-class in ‘Real’ Human Survival brought me to the following conclusions, which I can apply to my own life!