Carcass resurrection?

Even though I didnt dig Swan Song I would be interested in seeing what they would come up with now.

Insightful interview, cleared up a few things I had questions about for many, many years.

I can't picture bill steer or jeff walker playing metal again or even carcass songs(unless they were from swansong). No one from Carcass except michael ammot has played metal in like 10 years, he's only on two of the bands album not even being an original band member.

The Greys said:
I can't picture bill steer or jeff walker playing metal again or even carcass songs(unless they were from swansong). No one from Carcass except michael ammot has played metal in like 10 years

And Jeff Walker, I guess you didn't read the interview either.

Fuck off The Greys, I'm baffled that half these responses are completely retarded and show that basically no one's read the interview in the first place before posting. Why are you so simple?

Sometimes I don't give a crap what a band member has to say or interviewers ask the same questions over and over.

That was an excellent interview. I got so excited that I became semi-erect and some sticky white love juice leaked out.