Carcass TOUR!!

finally picked up Heartwork tonight listening to it now \m/

oh yeah its sweat as cause its the limited edition version with not only the album but a dvd and bonus cd of demo version's of Heartwork \m/ cost $35

NP: Carcass - Carnal Forge

Just picked up Heartwork now?! o_O I might have to get hold of that version myself, though I don't like having two copies of albums.

yeah cause i've always only had necroticism n have played the fuck out of it lol.

its a digipack its not bad, pretty good value for my first copy of that album.

i'm getting symphonies of sickness next, n i just made a contact at JB HI who will give me discounts WOOT lol \m/

Necroticism was an excellent place to start. Heartwork's not a bad second stop. :) What's on the dvd?

i haven't watched the dvd just yet cause of these fucking bullshit decoder's for pc, like OMG why the fuck should u have to pay just so fucking windows media plays fucking dvd's :mad: lol

this is wat it says on teh back cover about wats on the dvd...

Lyrical Inspiration & Themes
Parr Street Studios
Colin Richardson As Producer
H.R. Giger
Were Your Hearts Still Into The Work?
Touring The Album
Veggies & Vegans
The Importance of Mike
Mike's Departure
Arbelt Macht Fleisch

k im looking at it with the VLC player, the above i think are just the scenes, it goes for 34 mins, good buy i reckon, 2 cd's and 1 dvd, although one cd is pretty much just the demo version, n the dvd is on the other side of the actual Heartwork cd.

*UPDATE*

just watched the DVD, its alright, recorded in 2007 so thats why Ken Owens is so slow moving in it, cause at the start I had no idea what year it was filmed lol.
It's pretty much just the 4 of them talking about Carcass, I liked it, it was good seeing Ken Owens in it.

fuck sake! well after playing the dvd side of the dual disc last night i've gone to put on the actual Heartwork album side n now its not working! AHHHH

*UPDATE* well it works in my cd player but not the pc for some reason :(

I've heard people have seen youtube footage of grind medlies mixed with their later material... I'm sorry but if thats the best they can manage on their "reunion" tour thats pretty crap, its not like the grind tracks are long or like they've got an extensive back catalogue like DIO or any other REAL LEGEND. FFS you can count all their full lengths on one hand!

I think I'll save myself $65 big ones for a more worthy cause.

dude this is Carcass n ur a douche.

this is like seeing the Led Zeppelin of metal reunions! $65 is a bargain.

dude this is Carcass n ur a douche.

this is like seeing the Led Zeppelin of metal reunions! $65 is a bargain.
:lol:

Yer, I dunno mate... Maybe you missed them the first time around. If I hadn't seen them before I might possibly share your enthusiasm.

picked up Symphonies of Sickness finally today \m/

also grabbed.......

Death - Human
Destruction - Inventor of Evil

\m/

Not far away now at all. I can't wait. Anyone heard of any instore signing sessions? I don't think they're doing any.

haven't heard of any, would b awesome if they did some :D hopefully at Metal Mayhem, i think its the only place that does it decent enough without forcing u to buy shit! I remember one year that place just down from the Corner Hotel had a signing i think Opeth not too sure, but apparently the only way in is if u buy shit.

But with Metal Mayhem yes they want u to buy shit, but if u want u can come in without buying anything u only get one photo though, but also i think if u already own their shit, then u get as much as right as someone buying stuff which is all the photo's n autographs u want.

start with Necroticism then get Heartwork then get Symphonies of Sickness

i know ur prob not, but if ur the type of person who can't handle their death or grind metal then head straight to Heartwork its one of the first Melodic Death metal albums, but still Necroticism is Carcass's best album yet!