Carcass

it's not that i was offended it's that that was obviously a retarded 5th rate (see what i did there) attempt at TROLLING which violates message board terms of service, meaning GET THE FUCK OUT

V.V.V.V.V. said:
it's not that i was offended it's that that was obviously a retarded 5th rate (see what i did there) attempt at TROLLING which violates message board terms of service, meaning GET THE FUCK OUT

Fuck You

Overkill are one of the first thrash metal bands ever.

How are they fifth rate ?

When I'm drunk, I still do not say as much stupid bullshit as you.

maybe not fifth rate, but ill take many many thrash bands over them. I hate the vocals and I just dont care for them at all.

BlackMetalTyrant said:

haha mods BAN THIS FUCKER

GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED GET BANNED

your heart is in the right place and i find your ideas intruiging vvvvv but referring to "violates message board terms of service" makes you look gay

Seriously, someone doesent like a band and he needs to be banned? I like Overkill myself, and at times the vocals are a bit annoying, and sometimes i like them. Normal vocaling aside, the screams (that are not used enough) are excellent. Old Overkill is good, but REAAAALLY overrated.

so essentially v.v.v.v.v. is a noise-making gamefaqer with a terrible, terrible name.

Bobby Blitz is the best part about Overkill since like, HORRORSCOPE because they started playing some kind of shitcore instead of Thrash which pissed me off.

I'm 27 and I've been a Carcass fan since I was 13. Necrotism is still my favorite album of all time after all these years. Heartwork is good too, even though it's a huge step down from Necrotism (This Mortal Coil rips). And Swansong, well, lets just say the band broke up because of that album and it was released against their wishes. There's maybe 4 good songs on it - Keep On Rotting, Generation Hexed, Rock the Vote and Go to Hell. But the rest of the album is shockingly bad. The first 2 albums sound like shit, but they're still good; still classics. I have every Carcass CD, EP, and Demo and the only one I'm missing is the Best of 2-CD from Japan, which goes for about $100. I also have a Carcass window sticker on my car, and the original (not the re-release) gore covers of the first 2 albums (and I also have the re-releases).

-Vince

EvilVince said:
I'm 27 and I've been a Carcass fan since I was 13. Necrotism is still my favorite album of all time after all these years. Heartwork is good too, even though it's a huge step down from Necrotism (This Mortal Coil rips). And Swansong, well, lets just say the band broke up because of that album and it was released against their wishes. There's maybe 4 good songs on it - Keep On Rotting, Generation Hexed, Rock the Vote and Go to Hell. But the rest of the album is shockingly bad. The first 2 albums sound like shit, but they're still good; still classics. I have every Carcass CD, EP, and Demo and the only one I'm missing is the Best of 2-CD from Japan, which goes for about $100. I also have a Carcass window sticker on my car, and the original (not the re-release) gore covers of the first 2 albums (and I also have the re-releases).

-Vince

If you've been such a fan all these years maybe it's time to learn that it's called "Necroticism", not "Necrotism".

Swansong was not released without the bands permittion. The label had a problem with it.

Three of the members formed Blackstar after which is a progression from 'swansong'. Bill Steer also formed a stoner band. A band into stoner,70's music was not going to keep releasing albums like Necroticism,Heartwork. The band would have progressed from Swansong if 'Earache', fans did not keep expecting grindcore, melodic death metal albums from them.

They wanted to simply rock out but that's to hard for metalheads to understand along with Earache which is a shitty label now anyways. Just because their name is Carcass they have to put out another grindcore album many years later or whatever. Shitty attitude to look at a bands music.

Earache the the 'label' that had a problem with the album is the same label that signed Adema for christ sakes. You will not give a great band support but you'll sign some shit.

Erik said:
your heart is in the right place and i find your ideas intruiging vvvvv but referring to "violates message board terms of service" makes you look gay
sorry i left my mind on another message board, i forgot we don't have a TOS here except don't be racist.

Int said:
so essentially v.v.v.v.v. is a noise-making gamefaqer with a terrible, terrible name.

the name refers to crowley, which is VERY METAL ok.

also noise is not derogatorily used here.