Carcass

Whoever is making statements that Heartwork is shit is either stupid or a elitist. the music there is a great and if you don't like it get the hell out of the thread.

I also enjoy Necroticism, Heartwork and Swansong.

I don't miss Ohiogrinders posts on how much Swansong is the worst album of all time etc. In actuality it's a solid release that is a good gateway album for death metal. Everyone who posted "Heartwork is shit" etc should foad.

The only thing I didn't like, was the Blackstar band that was everyone from Swansong, minus Bill Steer. Musically, it's in the Swansong vein, but more rock n' roll oriented. The problem is.....umm....Jeff Walker decides to try to sing. It's like Alice Cooper with the flu, and that muppet Gonzo, mixed together vocally.

Oh no, I'm a stupid elitist and should foad! I think Necrotism is good and Symphonies of Sickness is alright. I don't really like anything else by Carcass.

I gave Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious a few listens, and it turned out to be a bad album.

Necroticism is obviously a classic dm album, that cannot be denied, however, Swansong for example doesn't really fit my tastes.

Oh no, I'm a stupid elitist and should foad! I think Necrotism is good and Symphonies of Sickness is alright. I don't really like anything else by Carcass.

You are not a elitist for not likeing a album everyones taste is different. i said saying a good albums shit because you don't like it makes you a elitist.(In my eyes)

You are not a elitist for not likeing a album everyones taste is different. i said saying a good albums shit because you don't like it makes you a elitist.(In my eyes)

He said it's shit and that's his opinion. Your opinion is that it is good. You sound irritated because there are people out there who don't agree with you.

Not at all. i if i don't like a album i said i don't like it but i can see it's good skill and music just not my cup of tea but shit it's not. all i am saying is i don't think not likeing a album makes it shit music. sorry if you thought i was irritated since i really wasn't.

Imagine somone calling 1349 a shit band because he dosent like Black Metal. are they really a shit band? no. can someone say it's not he's taste so he dosent like it? yes.

Why do people constantly get tripped up by people stating opinion as fact. If you KNOW it's their opinion, THEY know too, so don't say "THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION ALSO IT'S WRONG YOU FUCKING FAG ELITIST FOAD" because that is NOT how this forum is going to get better.

To be succinct, DON'T BE BUTTHURT ABOUT OPINIONS. 1349 ARE a fucking shit band, and THAT'S MY OPINION. SO SUCK IT.

I also think 1349 are lame- try some Averse Sefira instead.

But yeah, CC, definately check out Symphonies. It takes the fun elements of Reek (all of it, in other words) and adds better production (which you probably don't care much about, but still) and a bit more musical complexity to create a very kick-ass sound. Slightly beats out N: DtI for the prize of "Scissors' favorite Carcass album."

Why do people constantly get tripped up by people stating opinion as fact. If you KNOW it's their opinion, THEY know too, so don't say "THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION ALSO IT'S WRONG YOU FUCKING FAG ELITIST FOAD" because that is NOT how this forum is going to get better.

To be succinct, DON'T BE BUTTHURT ABOUT OPINIONS. 1349 ARE a fucking shit band, and THAT'S MY OPINION. SO SUCK IT.

:)