CARCASS DISCUSSION (the "sick"riffs)

I'm a Symphonies Of Sickness kind of guy. Necroticism is good too.

Reek is good for what it is.

Heartwork was ok and Swansong was fucking terrible.

Obviously checking him out. Fag. Love your name by the way.
find an identity FAG
italian from england who has a shit band for a name
you're so awesome
take down your idol john bon jovi and ill think about insulting you a little bit more
say what you want about pantera...your life sucks i know it

I'm a Symphonies Of Sickness kind of guy. Necroticism is good too.

Reek is good for what it is.

Heartwork was ok and Swansong was fucking terrible.
It definitely wasn't their "swansong" so to speak but had some memorable moments.Heartwork will go down as one of most influential metal albums.period.

Wow is it just me or did the kids come back from school already?
Stop with the spamming of useless posts, noone cares about your post count.

I haven't heard anything from carcass or exhumed or any of the grind bands maybe im more of a froob than i thought.

Not even close.

Anatomy is Destiny takes the flaws of Necroticism (overlong songs) and fixes making it a good few times more enjoyable.
Ha, that's exactly my gripe with Necroticism, interesting but ovelong songs. I guess I should look into that Exhumed record. Oh and Golem's Eternity:The Weeping Horizons is seriously excellent Necroticism-inspired record with emphasis on melody and a great atmosphere.

find an identity FAG
italian from england who has a shit band for a name
you're so awesome
take down your idol john bon jovi and ill think about insulting you a little bit more
say what you want about pantera...your life sucks i know it

My name isnt to do with the band. I like Pantera. And you have no idea what my life is like. It is very very good thanks.

Carcass is my fav death metal band ever, I love all the albums and the Blackstar almbum and even the solo Jeff Walker album!!!!
Welll shit!
nice to get some positive feedback regarding one of the best metal bands. Blackstar had a cool southern feel to it and the new solo cunt-tree album is hilarious. What do you like better
wake up and smell the carcass OR
choice cuts??
wake up has pretty much everything i could want on it