Carnal Forge and Prong

I'm happy Prong found an Italian label willing to sign and support them, but what's the Italian translation for "release the fucking album in America!". I have to believe the label wants to sell albums, but I also have to believe Prong has more American than European fans.

I was looking through some of my old cd covers, and was impressed by the number kick ass bands that were influenced by Prong. I asked to borrow a bootleg Prong cd from a friend (the only one he had), and all the songs sounded like shitty ass NIN remixes. All the songs had been downloaded, so its possible the artist was mislabeled.

Someone spit out a few good Prong songs for me to go find and listen to. Thx

Atropos said:
I was looking through some of my old cd covers, and was impressed by the number kick ass bands that were influenced by Prong. I asked to borrow a bootleg Prong cd from a friend (the only one he had), and all the songs sounded like shitty ass NIN remixes. All the songs had been downloaded, so its possible the artist was mislabeled.

Someone spit out a few good Prong songs for me to go find and listen to. Thx

"Broken Peace" is a killer song w/a funky intro. "Cut-Rate" is an all out shred-fest off the same album. "Test" is another killer track off the "Cleansing". The title track off the "Beg To Differ" album is also good shit, but you'll notice a bit of a different sound on the earlier album.