Cartoons and Photoshop fun

amorphiscartoonsgangcoversong_zpsde111d5f.png

Karhu I am feeling myself an idiot as I laugh here alone so loud that my husband shouts from downstaris am I alright or what is this noise? HILARIOUS Simpson pictures, perkele!

Now, that we have enough fodder, I suggest we revive the fine and longstanding tradition of Amorphis cartoons:

1-1_zps3f04f669.jpg

here_zps4497601a.jpg

what_zpse16caff2.jpg

tomihorse_zps1617c6e5.jpg

koip_zps1a427bc7.jpg

sande_zps1a157be2.jpg

janniksauce_zps3bd388df.jpg

sostest_zps9f378764.jpg

niksos_zps87e52f61.jpg

tomijsos_zps19387293.jpg

BURPcopy2_zpsba93632b.jpg

sos2test_zpsd63cbbcd.jpg

THE HOPELESS SAUCE! BUY IT AT THE FINER STORES!

3652_10152645805355276_885161307_n_zpsa03564d1.jpg

That is so great! Laughted my head off! And it's not 'cause the time (midnight here in Finland), that´s hilarious.
I think I need to log in tomorrow morgning when I'm tired and morning-grumpy. A day starts better with a good cartoon.
:p :loco:

XP- that was awesome and classic. LOL. Now I want to see the show but I'll bet it was much more boring than your LOL effort. :devil:

And to say there was a news buzz about horsemeat in IKEA meatballs (was this already posted in local news?) And USA is thumbs down on that. Big stir and anti-everything other countries with mixed meat etc. Americans race horses, not eat them. It's barbaric here, but ok in some other countries I know.

BUT the bourbon sauce (I think it was clarified somewhere else on this forum) is a version of liquor (whisky-bourbon- bourbon is the oldest part of a keg of whisky and managed with some sugar and "special ingredients" and aged to a degree for the finest of whiskys) added to a barbecue sauce of other mystery ingredients to make a sauce that can be lathered on meat, slow cooked, and absolutely wonderful for vegetarians and carnivores alike. Put in the grill is the best results. And no, you won't get drunk from the "burbon" when eating it, it just has good grilling properties when used right. :err: