Catch 22.V.08 Thread

Im now the proud owner of boxset #64 of 500 :D

very nice

it sounds fucking good, yep, like the vocals and hopefully Peter will continue on this course for the next album

it makes a HUGE difference also to have a cool snare sound, not that fucking St-Anger ftoing-ftoing styles snare :p

Now Peter, hurry and give us a whole new opus ASAP :heh:

i was shopping today and saw the cd in saturn(store) today, but it was sealed so i couldn't see the booklet
but it looked like it was about 8 pages, so i still would like to know if the lyrics are included?

what stuff is included in the box, just the cd, certificate and the photo cards?
i've never seen one of those nuclear blast tinboxes in real, so i'm very interested how they look, maybe some pics?

The booklet has nothing special, 3 or 4 pages, no lyrics
Cards are cool
Boxset looks nice

Nothing extraordinary

you have to be a fan, but I guess we all are ;)

thx too bad i would like to read the actual lyrics, but the stuff i heard till now (downloaded it and heard it once) sounded very clear spoken

how many cards are in it?

my order still hasn't been shipped, i want it right now! ^^

5 cards

of pics you have prolly already seen at least once

listened to it 3 times so far

There is actually no song that is less good than the original IMO, which is cool

but some of them were as good in their ways on 22 .2002

like in seeds of the chose one or another dead end

but

I admit the end of another dead end KICKS ASSES :heh: I always wanted to hear high pitch screaming voice at the end of this tune and now I have it :heh:

edit : and yes the lyrics are pretty clear on this version, voice is loud and clean and all, way to go

he talks about puking contests in Uncontrolled :D

Unfortunately, something quite predictable happened in my case

I listened to it 4-5 times, enjoyed it, now I feel it is already beaten to death

And I find myself wishing for a new album just as much as if Catch 22 2008 was never released at all

That's the limit. I cannot find any ability to get that BOX edition. No one can do it through agents in Germany and there's no way to buy it in NB online shop -- my VISA isn't for such transactiobs. Very very sad...

cant wait to hear it just whats next for the next hypo album can imagine it will be extremly brutal and have a feeling it will be about aliens again which is good

yeah proud owner of #334

but the next hypocrisy is still kinda far away, isn't it like there should be another pain album this year?

New Pain album ETA : Nov 2008

kinda sux but as I said it must be way easier for Pete to write stuff by himself for PAIN than to write stuff with Mikael and Horgh

And...I also think that Peter realized that he makes a lot of money with Pain....

Unfortunately, something quite predictable happened in my case

I listened to it 4-5 times, enjoyed it, now I feel it is already beaten to death

And I find myself wishing for a new album just as much as if Catch 22 2008 was never released at all

that's the point with things like this

a new album for a fan is all, and it generate a lot of expectations... but this is not new at all, we know the album and only some things changes

if you don't like the 2002 version, there is no reason for you to like the 2008 version

... and vice versa, if you like the old one maybe you'll like the new one

i think that people who says "now is great" always like the old version in some way, and that's ok, it's thing of taste

i'm also a big fan of hypocrisy and i can't do so much for my feelings to all hypocrisy albums, including catch 22 (2 versions), but even so, this is not my favorite album

i hope the new hypocrisy album will be better than the last 4 albums (including the new catch22)