caught in the act!

uhh, I meant a place with threads in the vein of "I had a butt orgasm today while listening to Opeth", or several members drooling at her jewish ass...:heh:

What does being tired has to do with this thread? :confused:

rahvin, once again I didn't understand what you were trying to say about Opeth. Now, please, in simple expressions: what do you have against this band?

Nogie said:
hey! static doesnt own you!

i'm the only owner of "you". actually there is no "you" cuz "you" are mine and if "you" are mine then that means "you" are not actually a "you", it means that... errr *confused* :cry:

I apologise Rahvin, it seems my second in command is somewhat confused.

:tickled:

Thanatos said:
uhh, I meant a place with threads in the vein of "I had a butt orgasm today while listening to Opeth", or several members drooling at her jewish ass...:heh:

What does being tired has to do with this thread? :confused:

No, he got a buttgasm in the shower and wasn't listening to Opeth at the time. I think I might give it a shot with Opeth playing, and then Dark Tranquillity playing and compare the two.

We Opethians just adore buttgasms...:Smug:

@thanatos: nothing to do with the topic, i just wanted to be chatty or something ;)

@nogie: life in the forum is ok i guess. starting threads is ok too. most people here will draw the line when it comes to a flood of inane topics but i don't see you doing that. ;)

@onyx: i don't like opeth. is that somehow clearer?

rahvin.