CC..MetalZone + Recto...clips?

Sorry, I missed the question. No it is a Taiwan model with the black label underneath. According to the Boss serial number database it is a 1990 model (that's the year when the manufacturing moved to Taiwan). I thought I bought it in 89 though, obviously not :lol:. Anyway it is mint (apart from one tiny 5mm scratch :mad:) in the original box. I haven't really used it for more than 5 mins in the clean channel of the Rev. Never tried it as a boost on the dirty channel. Must try it and the MT-2 on the dirty channel of the Rev. I am yet to find any conclusive evidence that the Jap>Taiwan models. Maybe it's just another 5150>6505 theory :lol:.

Scroll down to the Japan/Taiwan heading
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boss_Corporation

Sorry, I missed the question. No it is a Taiwan model with the black label underneath. According to the Boss serial number database it is a 1990 model (that's the year when the manufacturing moved to Taiwan). I thought I bought it in 89 though, obviously not :lol:. Anyway it is mint (apart from one tiny 5mm scratch :mad:) in the original box. I haven't really used it for more than 5 mins in the clean channel of the Rev. Never tried it as a boost on the dirty channel. Must try it and the MT-2 on the dirty channel of the Rev. I am yet to find any conclusive evidence that the Jap>Taiwan models. Maybe it's just another 5150>6505 theory :lol:.

Scroll down to the Japan/Taiwan heading
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boss_Corporation

cheers for the reply Hack. I have three of them, 2 Japan and 1 Taiwan. imho the latter version is a little less "focused" [well, pretending that a buzzsaw has focus, ahem]. of course I am talking about L + H always maxed out and level + dist. at least at noon, not used as a boost. noisier than hell, but heavier than heavy. virtually untrackable, but that's another story. ;-)

if you ever lay down some old Entombed style HM-2 riffz, just let me know, mate. |m|

A.

Can you share those Cannibal Corpse settings?

well, nothing special really...it's actually the only settings that sounds real good and you'll come up with by yourself just by playing with the knobs.

bass and treb a bit down (10:00) boost the mids and sweep till you find the annoying freq, then reduce (again about 10:00)

gain down level up