RECORD RELEASE and CD LISTENING PARTY

Join us for METAL NIGHT
Tuesday, March 1st - 7 PM
At Delilah's
2771 North Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614 • (773) 472-2771

CD will be played at 8 PM
FREE draft beer during the listening!

Come early for The End Records Giveaways!

21 & Over • Hosted bar courtesy of Novembers Doom

Sounds great.....can't exactly say that I will be there :dopey: I sort of live far away.

Looks like I'll have to order your new album from The End. I checked around and the guy from the store that I usually order my music from said he couldn't see it listed in his computer anywhere: cry:

Maybe I'll order something else from The End aswell.... :Smug:

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Thanks for the invite paul \m/

We can't make it tho, but be assured some of our buddies will be there!

See here's another great reason you need to come to the states, Sammy.

I wish I could make it too, it's going to be a great party.

TUESDAY?!?!?!
fuh christ, Im already taking that Sunday off because we're hosting Denim and Leather night at EXIT.
Cant you guys just come to my house and play the album live? hehe.
Seriously though, count on me and da wife being there.

Usurper Dan said:
TUESDAY?!?!?!
fuh christ, Im already taking that Sunday off because we're hosting Denim and Leather night at EXIT.
Cant you guys just come to my house and play the album live? hehe.
Seriously though, count on me and da wife being there.

We're not allowed to sell them early, but I've got a copy aside for you. :)

Alright listen, its a weeknight, but it starts at 7 p.m., and the album will be played at 8 p.m. and be done by 9 p.m., so there ain't no reason, unless you work nights, that most people shouldn't be able to come out for two hours with plenty of time to get to bed for work the next morning! So everyone follow Dan's lead and get yer asses on out to the listening party. We're even throwing free beer at ya, for cryin out loud! LOL

Plus, the reason it's tuesday is because that's the day that Delilah's hosts their "Metal Night", because of course no fucking clubs would ever have Metal Night on a Friday or Saturday!!

i will drink a free beer at home in honor, but it'll have to be more like 10pm.
have fun, ladies!

this reminds me of the "Free Beer" Steel Mill flyer we did once that said the beer would only be given to the 1,000th caller and members of Gorgasm were inelligible

hmm I just might make it. If I do, could I have pinapple juice instead of beer?

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Alright listen, its a weeknight, but it starts at 7 p.m., and the album will be played at 8 p.m. and be done by 9 p.m., so there ain't no reason, unless you work nights, that most people shouldn't be able to come out for two hours with plenty of time to get to bed for work the next morning! So everyone follow Dan's lead and get yer asses on out to the listening party. We're even throwing free beer at ya, for cryin out loud! LOL

Plus, the reason it's tuesday is because that's the day that Delilah's hosts their "Metal Night", because of course no fucking clubs would ever have Metal Night on a Friday or Saturday!!
Or I'm in NY. DOH!