Usurper album listening party

Usurper Dan

No good can come of this
Apr 17, 2004
Chicago
www.usurper.us
10/3/04 - Cryptobeast listening party announcement.

Hails from the Necrocult

The new Usurper cd, entitled ‘Cryptobeast’ won’t be out on Earache Records until the early spring of 2005. While waiting for the pressing/layout/booklet and assorted necessities, the band wants to give some fans the chance to get an early preview.

Here are the details…

Saturday November 6th, 2004
Delilah’s
2771 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago IL
(773) 472 – 2771
http://barsonline.com/chicago/delilahs
21+ with an open bar from 9pm – 12am
Only a $5 cover!

The album will be played at 11pm, and you can clean the shit out of your pants at about 11:40.
Note: Usurper will NOT be performing live at this event!

Free booze and be the first to hear Usurper’s latest offering of uncompromising Metal. Don’t be a poser, be there!

Stay hard,
Dan Tyrantor and Usurper

Haha, ass!
Actually, we're being very careful about this album. The review copies are being sent out as close to the release date as possible. Twilight Dominion was leaked WAYYYY early.
Anyone at the listening party caught with a recording device will have their throat slit ear to ear.
We hope that some of you guys can make it. I fully expect to AT LEAST see LeGros. We all know that he cant pass up free beer and Metal.
=)

The Usurper listening party is in Fall River on Oct. 23 at 3 P. M. As we will not have access to the actual Usurper album, I am writing "Usurper - Cryptobeast" on my spare copy of the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack and cleaning out the hard liquor supply of a now recovering alcoholic until such time as I really can't tell that it's not Usurper.

Greg B. said:
The Usurper listening party is in Fall River on Oct. 23 at 3 P. M. As we will not have access to the actual Usurper album, I am writing "Usurper - Cryptobeast" on my spare copy of the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack and cleaning out the hard liquor supply of a now recovering alcoholic until such time as I really can't tell that it's not Usurper.

When you start confusing me with Andy Gibb, drink 3 more shots... raise your fist into the air and make a metal face... and then fall down and go to sleep. That would be grand.

I anxiously await the Usurper version of "If I Can't Have You" by Yvonne Ellman from the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack, as that would be mightily kvlt and true.

And yes, I actually knew the full song title and artist's name without looking it up, because I know alot of dumb shit. And I like it. lol

Admit it, Lar. You're like me. You sit there and watch those commercials with the compilations/ clubs to join late at night when there is nothing else on, because we unfortunately remember the good and bad of our respective childhoods.

Jess and I will sometimes watch the late night infomercials about the seventies and eighties music collections, yes. I actually probably have most of those songs in my collection already as it is. I love music from all eras and I love metal, but my roots are definitely in the music from the seventies.

Actually, I don't have too much "bad" to remember from my childhood, at least up until I became a teenager. I do however like alot of "bad" music because I associate hearing alot of it during "good" times.....like Saturday Night Fever, lol. My parents were all about disco and that crap when it was big. But I remember fondly alot of stuff from that time, so when I hear some of that music it makes me happy in a roundabout sort of way, I guess.

Jeez, that reminds me, I still never gave you your copy of that Deep Purple 72 concert! Sorry Tom, send me an addy again and I'll get it out pronto!!