Usurper album listening party

haha, no fluorescent light. The photographer used one of those gigantor umbrella looking light dealies and a spotlight that annihilated your retina. It was a white backdrop with a white floor that was photoshopped even whiter. Just to point out how dark and evil we are MUHAHAHAHA! BOO!!!!
That was just the sample that she sent Earache before they paid her.. Rick is picking the rest of them up tonight, so Im not even sure if that will be the new official promo pic. She took over 300 fucking pictures, ugh.
Too many of them accentuate my gunt, Im sure.

Hey Dan, how was the listening party? Me and the Mrs had plans to be there, but an unfortunate death of her grandmother caused us to be at the funeral, and family gathering later in the day. We wanted to be there, believe me. I hope the turnout was good for you!

Jessica didn't get off from work until 9:30 that night, so there was no way we'd have made it from Merrillville to Delilah's in time unfortunately. However, I did get to hear the final mix-unmastered version about a week ago and man this Usurper album honestly crushes! I always enjoyed Usurper's music before but this new album is just leaps and bounds a better album than anything they've done before. Can't wait to see and hear this stuff live. A Bloodbath/Usurper tour would be the Death Metal tour of the year, in my opinion. I'd love to see that happen! We'd gladly be openers heheh

In the words of the Simpsons comic store guy, "Best...Usurper...album...EVER."
Hey, I did own a comic shop for several years, I AM that guy lol

The party was great. It was almost overcrowded. Reaction to the cd was amazing. A ton of people showed up late and demanded that the album be played again, so we did, haha.
We might have 2 local shows coming up in the winter, so you will be able to check out the new shit live before the album comes out.
Neil was there (in his KC Chiefs jacket) and was very happy with the mastered copy he got from Earache.
Me and Rami left at midnight, and people were still drinking like mad. A good time was had by all.
Wow, we really need our own message board. Sorry for hijacking yours.
Thanks for the compliments, Larry! You still need to hear the final product though.