Usurper album listening party

It's easy to mistake you for Andy Gibb. He judged the Little Miss Adorable contest right there in Chicago during season 1 of Punky Brewster!!!!

Greg B. said:
It's easy to mistake you for Andy Gibb. He judged the Little Miss Adorable contest right there in Chicago during season 1 of Punky Brewster!!!!

I bet Andy Gibb was embarassed of his cameos on both Punky Brewster and Gimme a Break! He couldn't do enough coke to remove the shame. By this point in his life, his star had fallen out of existance.

Dude, Punky Brewster was fucking amazing. If I win the lottery, I'm spending it all to get that show back on the air!!!!

soleil_moon_frye.jpg

"Before the reduction"

HAHA! My listening party thread has morphed from a Bee Gees discussion into a pre-pubescent Soliel Moon Frey sex conversation! That rules! BTW, anyone in the Chicagoland area, please show up at Delilah's on Nov 6th, k?

Fall River Cryptobeast Listening party summary:
9 PM: mmmm tastes like lighter fluid
10 PM: When the glass is full, drink up, drink up,
This may be the last time we see this cup
If God wanted us sober, he'd knock the glass over
So while it is full, we drink up
10:05 PM: 1 .. 2.. 3.. 4.. I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE NO MORE!
10:15 PM: YOUHGj THTIHNK YOUR E BERTTER THAN SMEEEE?
10:30 PM: Nah Mnai I fuckihng tl;ove eyou weman
10:45 PM: ENha man . THisa uyeat Red SOX world seriek! Youh' lll fuckintg sees! YEHAS ERELL FUCI KYOU! AH R%OD'S AN HAHGOLE! FUCK S%TINEBVRENDNERNERNER ... STEINFGBRENER RNSTENINBURNER AH UFUCK IRT FUCK HIM ANDUI FUCK YOU DFUFKCING YANKERRWES FAN FUCKER!!!
11:00 PM: (not so sure as I seem to have been passed out in a puddle of my own [hopefully] vomit)
2:00 AM: DEMON OF THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL hahahaha oh SHIT *vomits*

Just a reminder for those in Chicago... its THIS Saturday.
Here is the information once again.

Saturday November 6th, 2004
Delilah’s
2771 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago IL
(773) 472 – 2771
http://barsonline.com/chicago/delilahs
21+ with an open bar from 9pm – 12am
Only a $5 cover!

The album will be played at 11pm, and you can clean the shit out of your pants at about 11:40.
Note: Usurper will NOT be performing live at this event!