13. Save Me
14. Dancing With The Dead
15. Psalms Of Extinction
16. The Game
17. Don't Count Me Out
18. A Good Day To Die
19. Eleanor Rigby
20. Play Dead

yeah, any unreleased live recordings to listen to?
"7 Apr 20.22 2008

Wow!!! We thought we had seen (and heard) it all on this tour so far. Boy, we were wrong. PARIS!!! You are some crazy m*f! The best crowd we ever had, on any tour, ever. We love you! We recorded the whole show both on video and from the PA, so hopefully you can expect some bonus shit on the next album."
thats what i found on your tourblog. you never released those recordings from paris 2008?! would be awesome to hear them;)

no it isnt.
the us release was recorded in 2009 during the dejavutour.
"This version will also feature an alternate cover (above) and a bonus live CD recorded on March 23-24, 2009 at the Zenith in Paris, France during the band's European tour with NIGHTWISH. "

but the thing i am talking about is a recording they did in 2008 in paris. even before cynic paradise was released.

yeah, any unreleased live recordings to listen to?
"7 Apr 20.22 2008

Wow!!! We thought we had seen (and heard) it all on this tour so far. Boy, we were wrong. PARIS!!! You are some crazy m*f! The best crowd we ever had, on any tour, ever. We love you! We recorded the whole show both on video and from the PA, so hopefully you can expect some bonus shit on the next album."
thats what i found on your tourblog. you never released those recordings from paris 2008?! would be awesome to hear them;)

Well...
Since we are releasing a live recording from Paris 2009 I guess the chance of a release of a live recrding from the same city 2008 is pretty small.

/D

no it isnt.
the us release was recorded in 2009 during the dejavutour.
"This version will also feature an alternate cover (above) and a bonus live CD recorded on March 23-24, 2009 at the Zenith in Paris, France during the band's European tour with NIGHTWISH. "

but the thing i am talking about is a recording they did in 2008 in paris. even before cynic paradise was released.

I was mixing yes .... sorry

Never heard of that one, but I guess there is plenty of bootlegs circling around. I found one with this set:
01. Im Going In 02. End Of The Line 03. Same Old Song 04. Its Only Them 05. Suicide Machine 06. Pslam Of Extinction 07. Feed Us 08. Zombie Slam 09. Just Hate Me 10. Supersonic Bitch 11. Monkey Business 12. The Third Wave 13. Breathing In, Breathing Out 14. Save Your Prayers 15. Dancing With The Dead 16. Follow Me 17. Shut Your Mouth 18. Walking On Glass 19. On And On 20. Bye/Die

EDIT: its not a live-bootleg, but a "best-of" one.