CD songs

First of all I have the first 2 CD's so I say this already having these songs, but the current line-up is the best and kicks ass! The Trooper and Number Of The Beast HAVE to be on there. The current CD's are next to impossible to find for under a hundred bucks and the current line-up sounds better anyway. When I listen to the Maidens I listen to a CD I made of one their live shows because they are so much better now than when those CD's were made.
On the AXS-TV special they did, The Trooper is freaking awesome! Hell if they re-recorded every song from the first 2 CD's I'd be happy. It would suck to have a Maidens CD and Trooper, 666, and Run To The Hills weren't on it.

Good to know. Thanks for your thoughts! :headbang:

First of all I have the first 2 CD's so I say this already having these songs, but the current line-up is the best and kicks ass! The Trooper and Number Of The Beast HAVE to be on there. The current CD's are next to impossible to find for under a hundred bucks and the current line-up sounds better anyway. When I listen to the Maidens I listen to a CD I made of one their live shows because they are so much better now than when those CD's were made.
On the AXS-TV special they did, The Trooper is freaking awesome! Hell if they re-recorded every song from the first 2 CD's I'd be happy. It would suck to have a Maidens CD and Trooper, 666, and Run To The Hills weren't on it.