OK SD Peeps...

CRSCHKUM

BAND MOM
May 28, 2006
Downey, CA
Ok the peeps part sounded weird.. Anyways, Should we do a meet up thing for dinner before saturdays show?? We will be coming out from Costa Mesa and will be ready for some dinner when we get out there. We need a place near the gig (since we have no idea where we are going) and something kinda healthy like(my friend has been doing great on her diet) and it must be yummy for one of my LAST real dinners I will have for awhile.

Lets get some ideas and list going on who would want to meet up :) We had fun hanging out wiht a few of you at Me and Ed's before the last show, so lets do it again :) (be sure to have a link of a map or directions for us ).

Darlene:headbang:

Great idea, Darlene, thoguh I may be at a friend's bbq before the show. I'd say come along (they wouldn't mind) but it's in Penasquitos which I think you would consider out of your way.

If that falls through for me, or if you just want a recommendation, where you can get good pizza at a reasonable price (better than Me and Ed's IMNSHO) is Filippi's Pizza Grotto in Pacific Beach at:
962 Garnet Ave
San Diego 92109
Just exit Garnet/Balboa from I-5 and go toward the beach, and Filippi's is about a quarter mile from the ocean on the right. From there, go back on Garnet toward the beach, turn L on Mission Blvd and follow it down to Cane's which is in the plaza by the beach just past the roller coaster (you'll know it when you see it).
Of course, Cane's has food too. It's not great, but not bad either. You can eat while listening to the sound checks. You'll get to hear The Trooper at least one additional time.

Ok looks like my friends just want to eat at Canes before the show, so if anyone wants to meet us there you are more then welcome. Not sure what time yet but it won't be till later. I'm going to call and see if we need reservations for atleast the 5 of us that I'm going with :)