Tribute CD Title ideas?!

Steph Harris said:
Derek Riggs has agreed to do our artwork. It's not cheap but you get what you pay for, you know? We may, however, still feature artwork from fans inside the CD cover.
DOH! Guess the secret's out then. Yes, we are planning to include fan submitted art elsewhere on the cover so please do continue sending in your submissions. Got some cool stuff sent in already! Thanks! :worship:

Thanks Linda (and everyone else!). I had a lot of fun doing those, and wish I still had more free time to keep plugging away at my artwork more often.

BTW, I just Private Messaged you (too many side projects!)...

HobbesDawg said:
Well hell.. I need to resurect the piece I did to send back in then. I sent to ..urm, an old member? and donno if she passed it on to the band..

-Hobbes
Which piece was that Hobbes? I do have copies of most of the artwork submitted in the past, but unfortunately some of them don't have a name attached. :err: Please refresh my memory!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Which piece was that Hobbes? I do have copies of most of the artwork submitted in the past, but unfortunately some of them don't have a name attached. :err: Please refresh my memory!

Tis a feminized Eye of Ra...with long eyelashs and all. If not, I'll look for it on my backup disks or can remake it.

-Hobbes

HobbesDawg said:
Well hell.. I need to resurect the piece I did to send back in then. I sent to ..urm, an old member? and donno if she passed it on to the band..

-Hobbes
Thanks for the link to the artwork Hobbes! No, we were never shown this bit of work, sorry. Looks cool! Reminds me a bit of the Eyes we use on our amp covers!