Question From The Band: What Do You Expect From The New Cd? Please Give Us Your Ideas

Originally posted by Brimstone
How about back to a more basic sound like the one in hungry

:eek:
basic sound??? :confused:
This must be the first time I hear of someone who actually prefers the sound of "Hungry" over "Metus Mortis" for example.
"Hungry" carries good songs but a weak production.

How about completely remaking one of the old songs "voices" "heart of hate"

Hm.....would be interesting to hear how these songs would sound nowadays but I'm kind of surprised you ask for remakes since you've just said you liked the sound of "hungry". Or is it because you want to hear the songs with Andy on vocals? Or what kind of remake do you have in mind?

Originally posted by Gaunerin
:eek:
basic sound??? :confused:
This must be the first time I hear of someone who actually prefers the sound of "Hungry" over "Metus Mortis" for example.
"Hungry" carries good songs but a weak production.

There are more people who like Hungry the best.. because of the rawness I guess. And I do like the cd, but I prefer a modern, powerful production like on MM anytime!

Hm.....would be interesting to hear how these songs would sound nowadays but I'm kind of surprised you ask for remakes since you've just said you liked the sound of "hungry". [/B]

hehe good point Gauny.. Besides.. Heart of Hate on Hungry is already a remake of the demo song, and Voices isn't that old yet. But one of my favorite BS songs, I ADORE it!! :worship:

I would like a remake of Up From The Ashes! That is one killer song... the bonus on the Jap. Unholy is simply the demotrack I believe.

Originally posted by Marlies
I would like a remake of Up From The Ashes! That is one killer song... the bonus on the Jap. Unholy is simply the demotrack I believe.

:yow: never heard that song.....so I don't care about a remake of it :p ;)

Originally posted by Marlies
There are more people who like Hungry the best.. because of the rawness I guess.

I still can hardly believe that. Must be those that don't like the "Tinfoil Metal" sound of today (sorry, couldn't resist.........just a little joke for Marlies, she will understand :D )

What I meant with raw sound was about the way they composed the songs of course the new production is better
I meant simpler songs not Power metal songs just basic heavy metal songs with a lot of attitude
About the remakes yes I was referring to hear Andy's voice on them

hahahaha! NOOOOOOOOO I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A NEW WEBDESIGN!!!!!!
Oh.... right.... I ordered them to take the same cover and name the CD Metus Mortis II ;)
So I'll just have to throw in some "II"'s - et voilà! :D

Originally posted by Fangface
[BYou should subcontract the webdesign :rolleyes: [/B]

:eek: :eek: :eek: NO WAAAAAY!!!!
That's why I do it, for the designing! My goal in life! Oh no, supporting metal is :D
So I like to make sites that can be maintained by the band themselves, but this one's my baby and I'd never want to lose her ;)

I'm just glad there's another album coming!!!
Interesting that the band are curious to know what the fans want, and Godblessem for asking, but i believe a band should do what comes naturally from their own creativity. I love everything they've produced so far [if you twist my arm I have to admit MM is my fav] so I'll be buying the next album without "taking it for a test drive first".
All facets of their music are exceptional so, whilst my personal preference is for thrashy/crunchy, I'd never wanna see the classic "Don't Stop Believing", "Love Is A Lie", "Beyond My Destiny", "Checkmate In Red" type songwriting disappear from this great bands repertoire.

In short though, do what you wanna do guys! If it sucks there's plenty of people here who'll be quick to let you know!..haha..:lol: