Tribute CD Title ideas?!

I want to start an all mexican/mariachi style iron maiden tribute band and make an album called "Rime of the Ancient Mexican" that would be the stupidest/most awesome thing ever.

oh and "The Fallen Angels" is another suggestion

MiniMurray said:
:Shedevil: i like this one - can we have a smiley for a title? haha - it's called shedevil but the gifs name is fork off!

HOLY CRAP THAT IS AWESOME! IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY MOTHER! RIGHT DOWN THE THE PITCHFORK AND HORNS!!!!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Anyone have any cute ideas for a title for our new Tribute CD they wanna throw our way? We have some cool ideas, but want to see if anyone can come up with something that will just blow ours away! Also, if anyone wants to submit artwork for consideration, we have not made our final decision to our cover yet, but are getting close. :headbang:

Tribute ideas?

Laces High
Selections From Eddie
Up The Iron Maidens

Best I could muster up in ten minutes. :D

:headbang: undefined
CD Title: Tributes In Time
COVER ARTWORK: similar to "somewhere in time" but;
have each of the maidens on the cd in front of a place visited by the Maidens.
for example, Cane's in San Diego, gigs in LA, Japan, Etc...

Well, here's a blast from the past for y'all...

Most of these are not 'usable' (modified original art - Derek Riggs rules!), but they at least seem relevant to the discussion...

sarakillers2.jpg

maidenjojo4a.jpg

maidensintimew.jpg

wandajenstranger.jpg

lindaphantom7.jpg

maidensspitfireshirtw.jpg

maddaughters2.jpg

libertywrathnyc2t.jpg

The above piece (which is one of my completely original pieces) was entitled "Maidens America", but I modified it for the NYC tour the gals did a while back...

halothiefeddie.jpg

Mr Toast said:
Well, here's a blast from the past for y'all...

Most of these are not 'usable' (modified original art - Derek Riggs rules!), but they at least seem relevant to the discussion...
Yea, Derek Riggs work is awesome. Too bad they had a conflict and he won't do work for them anymore.

Hey maidens ladies, I remember way back when you seeked Derek Riggs work for you and mentioned a price. I don't remember what the amount was, but it was big money. Are you planning to hire his work for your album?

Red Shirt said:
Yea, Derek Riggs work is awesome. Too bad they had a conflict and he won't do work for them anymore.

Hey maidens ladies, I remember way back when you seeked Derek Riggs work for you and mentioned a price. I don't remember what the amount was, but it was big money. Are you planning to hire his work for your album?
Derek Riggs has agreed to do our artwork. It's not cheap but you get what you pay for, you know? We may, however, still feature artwork from fans inside the CD cover.