cd

guardian26

Mike the Cop
Aug 4, 2002
MASSACHUSETTS
So I have all these vendors to choose from at ProgPower and not one of them had A Mended Rhyme. What the hell is that? This cd is, like, invisible!!

dargormudshark said:
hey I'm sure he wouldn't mind the extra 14 bucks...he could order himself a swedish pizza with that money!!!

I know what a Hawaiian pizza has on it. What does a Swedish pizza have on it? Meatballs and potatoes? A little help here?

guardian26 said:
Krunt!! I want that CD!
Hey, I guess the easiest way of getting hold of "A Mended Rhyme" is to order it from Black Mark. That´s the label it is released on. Hell, I guess I need to get one myself too, I always end up giving away my private samples :) I think it only happend like twice or so that I actually had one sample each of our albums at home. Today I think I only got "Modus" and the Japanese edition of "Sender". Oh, and the russian edition of "Modus" as well.
About the pizzas in Sweden:
We don´t have potatoes on them, good idea though :), we usually got just ordinary stuff on them. Like grinded meat, cheese, tomatoes etc.
I think it´s impossible to get a pizza in Finland, cause they don´t eat, they just drink Koskenkorva Vodka ;-)

METAL! :headbang:

krunt said:
About the pizzas in Sweden:
We don´t have potatoes on them, good idea though :), we usually got just ordinary stuff on them. Like grinded meat, cheese, tomatoes etc.

Ahhhh, that's a little disappointing. I always thought Sweden was somewhat exotic. :D

krunt said:
I think it´s impossible to get a pizza in Finland, cause they don´t eat, they just drink Koskenkorva Vodka ;-)

METAL! :headbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol: So that's where the potatoes for the pizza went!