cd

Wheezer said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: So that's where the potatoes for the pizza went!

:tickled: :D :tickled:
You know, I had Swedish pizza once, way back... it was flimsy and a little greasy. Speaking of which, I may be meeting the Swede that I had that pizza with for a drink this Friday night... Brent, Bry, you guys get 3 guesses as to who, and the first 2 don't count. ;)

Shaye

lady_space said:
:tickled: :D :tickled:
You know, I had Swedish pizza once, way back... it was flimsy and a little greasy. Speaking of which, I may be meeting the Swede that I had that pizza with for a drink this Friday night... Brent, Bry, you guys get 3 guesses as to who, and the first 2 don't count. ;)

Shaye

When Urban comes over do you guys go to Ikea together so he can feel like he is home and you can eat swedish fod together? :D

lady_space said:
Speaking of which, I may be meeting the Swede that I had that pizza with for a drink this Friday night... Brent, Bry, you guys get 3 guesses as to who, and the first 2 don't count. ;)
Shaye

No kidding! In Sweden? Or is he coming over here? Whatever happened to that new Timescape disc? I got a few tracks from him but that's about it. I do have the right Swede don't I?

dargormudshark said:
When Urban comes over do you guys go to Ikea together so he can feel like he is home and you can eat swedish fod together? :D

What's a fod and what makes a Swedish one different? Better yet, what's Ikea? Aren't they the ones that make chia pets?

krunt said:
About the pizzas in Sweden:
We don´t have potatoes on them, good idea though :), we usually got just ordinary stuff on them. Like grinded meat, cheese, tomatoes etc.
I think it´s impossible to get a pizza in Finland, cause they don´t eat, they just drink Koskenkorva Vodka ;-)

METAL! :headbang:

Hey you Swedes make enough vodka yourselves. Of course, I like Danish vodka as well as Swedish vodka. Yumm... Maybe I should invent an Alabama pizza. It would have vienna sausages and potted meat on it with a Budweiser stuffed crust.

Bryant

Wheezer said:
No kidding! In Sweden? Or is he coming over here? Whatever happened to that new Timescape disc? I got a few tracks from him but that's about it. I do have the right Swede don't I?

Oh you have the right Swede alright! :) He's got a layover in Atlanta, believe it or not. he told me a month ago they were getting cracking on getting the 'new' disc out... I will be sure to ask him about it tomorrow if we're still on.

And no, Darg, Urban and I haven't gone to Ikea. It'd be like going to Wal-Mart for him. Besides, ours is brand new and always crowded. Maybe next year. We'll invite you along if we do. ;) (Brent--Ikea is like a big, Swedish furniture & stuff store. www.ikea.com)

Shaye

dargormudshark said:
ok food, I had a typo...please forgive me. How can you not know what Ikea is?

Oh my goodness! I know it was a typo. Sometimes it's fun to pick on typos. You're so sensitive. :D

How can I not know what Ikea is? I live in Colorado. Looks like they're mostly a coastal thing from looking at their store locator thingy. Cripes! They got a desk called "Jerker". Shyeah! Sign me up for one of those. NOT!

lady_space said:
Oh you have the right Swede alright! :) He's got a layover in Atlanta, believe it or not. he told me a month ago they were getting cracking on getting the 'new' disc out... I will be sure to ask him about it tomorrow if we're still on.
Shaye

That's cool! Hopefully it'll work out and you'll get to see him. I really liked the tracks he sent me. They were a notch above their earlier stuff, IMO.

Wheezer said:
How can I not know what Ikea is? I live in Colorado. Looks like they're mostly a coastal thing from looking at their store locator thingy. Cripes! They got a desk called "Jerker". Shyeah! Sign me up for one of those. NOT!

If you do need furniture...you better see me first!!! and yes, I can ship to CO!

www.cfgs.com hmmmm thread idea...coming soon!

Wheezer said:
That's cool! Hopefully it'll work out and you'll get to see him. I really liked the tracks he sent me. They were a notch above their earlier stuff, IMO.

wuh huh? what tracks...who is sending tracks. No showing other people new songs unless he has enough for everyone...especially the person who has the most posts on this board!!!! :D

dargormudshark said:
wuh huh? what tracks...who is sending tracks. No showing other people new songs unless he has enough for everyone...especially the person who has the most posts on this board!!!! :D

lmao, no, Darg, wrong Swede... this would be my *first* Swedish "boyfriend." (Uh, yeah) But if you want to hear some of his band's stuff, just let me know. :)

Shaye

kittybeast said:
If you do need furniture...you better see me first!!! and yes, I can ship to CO!

www.cfgs.com hmmmm thread idea...coming soon!

Uhhm, my wife handles all the furniture issues. Unless, of course, we're talking entertainment center. That's my only department. And she even pretty much picked that too. The only say I had in it is how many shelves it had to hold the stereo, TV, etc.

Wheezer said:
Uhhm, my wife handles all the furniture issues. Unless, of course, we're talking entertainment center. That's my only department. And she even pretty much picked that too. The only say I had in it is how many shelves it had to hold the stereo, TV, etc.

Smart man. I deal with the electronics, appliances and beer bottle collection. The wife takes care of the rest.

Bryant