Cellphones

Fuck those, get one of these:

nokia-3310.jpg

^fuck yeah

51EE6_1.jpg

my first phone, it survived inumerous drunk slams against the floor for the sake of competition of which would last longer. Until i drunkely lost it :( R.I.P. you'll be missed

Marduk has the Xenon. I love stealing his phone. It works very well. I'd ask him to tell you about the phone, but he is wandering around for the next week so I doubt he will post. I can't say anything about the other phones cause I've never seen them. Go for the Xenon.

Ryan%20-%20Phone%20Broken%20 %20-%20@%20steves says:
Lg neon
On it riiight now its rather sexy
Δαμοκλής says:
I don't really know lg models
Internet on it is fuckibg up - inforn COBOT of my decision - im sure they dieibg to hear
Internet on it is fuckibg up - inforn COBOT of my decision - im sure they dieibg to hear

A phone that makes you drunk: AWESOME!

:lol:!!!
The beer my dad got me while I was typing that got me drunk.

THe bad typing was due to the keypad, not used to it. Holy fuck this thing is fun
Comes with a demo of Sims 2

MP3 player is useless in a phone when you think about it. The battery time will not be nearly as long as you want it to be if you listen to music alot...same if you use the phone alot. It's just gonna drain so fast. The sound on phones usually doesn't really please me either. I would say, get as cheap phone as you can with a camera,good interwebz and other features and a separate mp3. It's more worthwhile IMO.

I find it being total AIDS if i need to use my phones mp3 player when forgotten my mp3 player at home or something.

EDIT: Oh, already got it. Have fun with it...especially when it breaks :lol:

So far I haven't even tried the MP3 shit. Fucker did not come included with a way to connect to PC.
But I don't walk around listening to music all too much. I had this thing on from about 5pm-3am last night doing nothing but fucking around on it, so I assume the battery life is decent enough for me. Most of the music listening I do is my 25 min walk to work anyway.

Really? A phone like that didn't come with USB? Looks like you are going to have to Bluetooth the shit out of your phone. Buy a Bluetooth reciever...won't cost too many bucks. Or a memory card reader...

I always end up breaking my phones so I just have the shittiest cheapest phone possible. you can buy it at walmart for like 20 bucks