Century Media Records

taoofground43

Taoist of metal
Apr 10, 2002
Houston, TX
Visit site
Is it just me or are these guys total dumbasses. First, they fuck Iced Earth over while they were trying to sign the Cro-Mags. So now that Iced Earth is done with the contract, Jon has said he will not re-sign with them. One of their biggest acts on the label gone. And now, these fucktards are trying to re-sign Nevermore and they screw them over twice. First the Overkill gigs last year and now the Warped Tour thing. Another band gone. You would think they'd learn. Fuck-heads.

Who the fuck are the Cro-Mags?

And Nevermore should not switch to Metal Blade... they are 1000 times worse than CM... they treat their artists like shit... and their roster consists of 3rd rate versions of the bands on Century Media, Nuclear Blast, Inside Out Music America, etc...

The others are dead even before trying, sure the touts wil be out, but hey nevermore will sell stuff, if they know there market...

METAL BLADE FOREVER

they seem to be doing good things for IF, forget the name though, nuclear blast? or something

Really? I see that cd all over the place. Maybe that just Green Bay though. And I already went into why I think it'd be a bad idea for them to redo the Sanctuary material earlier this week.

Refuge Denied...I found like 3 copies up at the mall of all places lol
I think I already mentioned my opinion on possible re-recorded Sanctuary tunes (perferably in maybe live format)....