Century Media Records

If they were to redo the Sanctuary stuff,then could they be sued by that Lenny Rutledge guy(or whatever his name is)who wrote most of the music?Wasn't he the one who owned the Sanctuary name,too?I think I read some stuff like that in an interveiw w/Warrell on the nevermore.tv site.

Yeah,that way I could get to hear some of the Refuge Denied songs and Into the Mirror Black stuff w/better production.
Could the lawsuit thing be one of the reasons of FrostGiant's reasons for not thinking the redoing of Sanctuary by Nevermore is a bad idea?I'm just too damn lazy to go back to one of his earlier posts where he explains it all.

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
Who the fuck are the Cro-Mags?

The Cro-Mags were (I guess still are) a crossover style hardcore/metal band that I thought died out after the heyday of the 80s.

And Nevermore should not switch to Metal Blade... they are 1000 times worse than CM... they treat their artists like shit... and their roster consists of 3rd rate versions of the bands on Century Media, Nuclear Blast, Inside Out Music America, etc...

Metal Blade is a good label, and I don't see why you'd slam them. Unless of course you know something the rest of us don't. But I do agree that it "seems" like they have 2nd or 3rd acts...the bands just aren't as well known as many of the acts on CM or NB.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
yep,yep,yep.
I still need to get the Refuge Denied cd...of course there's not much chance of me finding that cd any time soon.

I've found it a couple times over the past few weeks on eBay, often for pretty decent prices, ranging from $6-$13.

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
ahh ok, im all the way down here next to camden lol

So you're a Philly fucker?
poke2.gif