Charlie Benante update on Worship Music

I remember 6er suggesting "Revolution Screams" as a title. Then they could record a Mercyful Fate "Egypt" cover :lol:

The reason the new album is taking so long is that Joey Belladonna has taken a job with Glasgow City Council directing the patrons in the taxi queue on Bath Street at the weekends. His feet are fucking killing him and the poor prick is exhausted from signing his name on his own hand to remind himself. On the bright side, there will be a new line of Charlie 'the tax cat' Benante biscuits in the sstores in sspring. Depending on the weather. Ssssplendid.

The reason the new album is taking so long is that Joey Belladonna has taken a job with Glasgow City Council directing the patrons in the taxi queue on Bath Street at the weekends. His feet are fucking killing him and the poor prick is exhausted from signing his name on his own hand to remind himself. On the bright side, there will be a new line of Charlie 'the tax cat' Benante biscuits in the sstores in sspring. Depending on the weather. Ssssplendid.

Are you on fucking drugs? :confused:

Mr Mosher, I AM on drugs. You are very, very perceptive. This morning I had caffeine. Last evening I must confess, I imbibed some paracetamol for my head. It hurt me to think or move, thus it was necessary. Tonight I may take some alcohol into my body through my mouth. I am unsure.

Mr Thrashard, I have no twins. At least none that I am aware of. Perhaps you know something I do not. Sometimes I regret signing-up to this forum under my real name. People seem to find out things about one that one doesn't even know. A twin? My, my. How exciting. And from Siam, no less! I do love Thai food. Perhaps this twin can show me how to make a decent green curry. It's tricky. I wonder how a twin of mine ended up living in Thailand? I'll bet he has some exciting stories to tell. I must look-into the best manner of contact for this twin. I have to say, Mr Thrashard, I enjoy your quaint phrasing - using the old name for Thailand which hasn't been in popular use since the 40's. You must be an interesting character.

Or just a wee prick.

just a wee prick, but there are many interesting characters to be found on this board, not only siamese twins, even people who like the songs 'Mama said' and 'Toast To The Extras'. you can also find people here who like to shit on other's people backs. Rosskill, may i shit on your head? can you send me some drugs via e-mail?

There's no need for that, Mr Thrashard. Let's keep things civil, shall we? Everyone knows by now anyway.

Rosskill, where can i buy a Rosskill-action figure?

The same place you buy the Scott Ian action figure. :lol:

http://www.buy.com/prod/scott-ian-8-inch-action-figure/q/sellerid/23628403/loc/20269/217147875.html

217147875.jpg

Why don't you just ignore the cunt?

FINALLY, an honest admission of homosexual preference in metal. However, much as I welcome this landmark moment, I must tell you - you can NEVER ignore the cunt. It will turn on you. Eye-contact at all times. Don't you get bored watching storms?