Finale
parasite
the enemy
Lone justice
howling furies
blood/keep it in the family
I'm the man/bring the noize

And then he says "Is it April 1st?"

What do you think? Is this a joke or what?

I Hope someone see the show tonight and post here the real setlist!
On FB : "Joey ruled it on Only" : wait and see !!!

According to setlist.fm Anthrax's setlist was:

# Caught in a Mosh
# Got the Time
# Indians
# Antisocial
# Madhouse
# Only
# N.F.L.
# I Am The Law

This was Megadeth's:

# Holy Wars
# Hangar 18
# Take No Prisoners
# Five Magics
# Poison Was the Cure
# Lucretia
# Tornado of Souls
# Dawn Patrol
# Rust in Peace... Polaris
# Headcrusher
# Sweating Bullets
# Symphony Of Destruction
# Peace Sells

Both very boring, but whatever, Tornado Of Souls makes up for everything. For me that's the perfect thrash-song.

# Caught in a Mosh
# Got the Time
# Indians
# Antisocial
# Madhouse
# Only
# N.F.L.
# I Am The Law

I understand for the sake of the Big 4/festival dates they have to play a set along those lines, but when they do a headlining tour with Joey later I personally wouldn't mind if they dropped Antisocial, Indians, Got The Time, Only from their set in favour of some lesser played Joey era songs.

They shoulda played "Fight 'Em" instead of "Only."

Yeah, that could have been great (although i thought "Only" would be great with Joey too...), since they should have reworked "Fight 'Em" with Joey for the new album. Would love to hear that. Also they should finally start moving on, they have been standing still for years now... if they want this to work, they have to show people they are still there. Even if Scott doesn't care about what people say, if he wants to continue living from this he should do something about the shrinking fanbase.

Yeah, that could have been great (although i thought "Only" would be great with Joey too...), since they should have reworked "Fight 'Em" with Joey for the new album. Would love to hear that. Also they should finally start moving on, they have been standing still for years now... if they want this to work, they have to show people they are still there. Even if Scott doesn't care about what people say, if he wants to continue living from this he should do something about the shrinking fanbase.

C'mon...don't you trust that they will fill all the hockey arenas now when Joey is on board... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...

This "dry" period of ANTHRAX will last 2 years...

...during that time those old beans will do the biggest Starbucks tour ever in history of thrash metal...Clash of the Beans...:)

ONLY hope is that Scott loses all his money on poker table and then he has to get serious about this again...:)

T:)

C'mon...don't you trust that they will fill all the hockey arenas now when Joey is on board... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...

This "dry" period of ANTHRAX will last 2 years...

...during that time those old beans will do the biggest Starbucks tour ever in history of thrash metal...Clash of the Beans...:)

ONLY hope is that Scott loses all his money on poker table and then he has to get serious about this again...:)

T:)

If this fails like you hope then its pretty safe to assume Anthrax dies. You may not like Joey but he is their last hope for drawing bigger crowds and increased record sales--and don't start saying that the albums with Bush outsold what they put out during the reunion--apples and oranges my friend. And yes, the reunion didn't draw that many more fans to shows than with Bush but even you have to admit the reunion shows were poorly marketed. With the "big 4" show hype, and with the odds of Anthrax touring with another or a couple big 4 bands in the future that will change and once the new album is released I think you'll see a bigger crowd. Will they sell out arenas? No, but they never did

Make me laugh
One world
Tester
Finale
parasite
the enemy
Lone justice
howling furies
blood/keep it in the family
I'm the man/bring the noize

And then he says "Is it April 1st?"

What do you think? Is this a joke or what?

One World I think is actually a pretty good song. Got The Time is probably my favourite Anthrax tune at the moment (and yeah I know it's a cover), so if they cut that out at a concert I was at I would be pretty cut. And to be honest it's the only tune on Persistence of Time that really grabs me except H8 Red.

I understand for the sake of the Big 4/festival dates they have to play a set along those lines, but when they do a headlining tour with Joey later I personally wouldn't mind if they dropped Antisocial, Indians, Got The Time, Only from their set in favour of some lesser played Joey era songs.

And dropping Indians? Really?!?!

I know they wont, especially with Joey back in the band but compared with plenty of other songs from the Joey era I've always found Indians pretty boring. Not the worst song I've ever heard but as far as Anthrax classics go I think it's an overrated song.

# Caught in a Mosh
# Got the Time
# Indians
# Antisocial
# Madhouse
# Only
# N.F.L.
# I Am The Law

This was Megadeth's:

# Holy Wars
# Hangar 18
# Take No Prisoners
# Five Magics
# Poison Was the Cure
# Lucretia
# Tornado of Souls
# Dawn Patrol
# Rust in Peace... Polaris
# Headcrusher
# Sweating Bullets
# Symphony Of Destruction
# Peace Sells

Megadeth didn't do Dawn Patrol. Everything else is right.

I know they wont, especially with Joey back in the band but compared with plenty of other songs from the Joey era I've always found Indians pretty boring. Not the worst song I've ever heard but as far as Anthrax classics go I think it's an overrated song.

I guess my next choice of songs if Indians wasn't on that setlist would be Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind... quite easily.