Check out this post from the voting site...

GregadetH

ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA
Mar 13, 2002
Your FKN' face!
Visit site

Some dude named 'Howie' just posted this on the board for the Metalum Maximus Aeturnus vote..read..

I like the sound that comes out of the headphones when I hear them play songs. It makes me feel so good to hear them sing, like it was always meant to be. I'm glad Scott Ian shaved his head because he looks so much better without hair; I mean that sincerely; some people just look better without hair. I pay lots of money for the Anthrax merchandise because it pleases me to do so, and that is my God given right as an American. I will support Anthrax however I can, because they have made me feel a few happy times in my life. I will not make fun of another band because that is just not a decent thing to do and also because the Old Testament says not to do so; that would just be wrong. However, there are many bands I do not have a desire to listen to on my headphones. The Beastie Boys are not one of them, though, I happen to enjoy their music. I draw really pleasant pictures in my sketch pad when i am sitting on the bench that faces the window overlooking the Hudson River and the Palisades, and for this I thank you Scott Ian. It's your musics that I litsen to on my expensive headphones. Tonight I will listen to Charlie and the boys kick it out when I play "Among the Living" and "Volume 8 The Threat is Real" because it is Thursday. Tomorrow is "State of Euphoria" and "Attack of the Killer B's" and so on... Anthrax- you will be in my ears tonight as always, and thank you in advance for the wonderful sounds you provide for me in my bed, all snug in my blanket with the flashlight so I can read all of your lyrics and hide from Mrs. Englebaum. This is what I live for. Thank you so much Charlie, Frankie, Scott, John Bush and Rob. I kind of like the way you all look together up on stage. I don't know, somehow you all fit in together.Maybe one day when I get out of here they will let me go to one of the Anthrax live concert shows.

Get it? He's in the MADHOUSE! This took me a while to understand with my feeble intellect. We should give this fucker an award for complete originality.
:Spin:

the last sentence gave that away. when he said he pictured himself sitting on the bench facing the river made me think in was in some type of lockup or hospital

SAZZ said:
the last sentence gave that away. when he said he pictured himself sitting on the bench facing the river made me think in was in some type of lockup or hospital
What gave it away as fake is that they do not allow you to listen to your own music while in a mental institution. I'd classify that post as "attention whore".

Sounds like he's in lock up at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining NY. Its right on the Hudson and directly across the river from the Palisades parway.