check this out

No way! We are the poorest and we're proud of it! Portugal comes after us... Ireland used to be crap too but they've done lots of work and passed us over the years.... Maybe they stopped drinking so much... :lol:

Well not poor like Somalia or Angola man... We're talkin' EU terms here. But I told you, they're better than us now...

We aren't "poor"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But from the statics of EU Hellas(Greece) is first from the percent of people who lives under the limit of the poor and we have some problems that we will fix in years....

But we don't live in the third world...
Same and for Turkey...

I was 6 year before with my school at France and the girl who i was living went me to a Supermarket and he saw it to me and he exepted to be with the mouth open like i was be in the moon....
then with PC(i can't remember if the girl shows me and the TV :p )...
Hellas is not poor and the most of people live good here...
We have all the new technologies and we have the oportunity from the side of money to buy it...(the average greek or the average greek that i know)
Something interesting is that Hellas has BIG BIG problem with the Economical immigrants here!!!!!!!!!

I will speak about me and maybe corleone and for everyone greek or turk or whatever people from some countries that all the other world thinks some wrong thing about us...

We are at net so we have PC, we have Internet
that shows something...
Then we speak in Anathema forum
that shows that we have some more money to search for music and find some specific stuff like anathema (i will never listen them public i thinl)
then lots of us make trips outside of our own country.....

Nevermind don't give a shit for all that i said up

Easy George... I never said we are starving. We just don't have much to do with other countries in the Union, like the Scandinavian countries for example... Anyways, they are probably freezing to death right now so... HAVE FUN! :lol: I love this little, shitty place afterall... :oops:

don't worry you greek guys, when the slavic countries enter the EC - you won't be the poorest there... ;) and you'll hate us even more!!
If you ask me, NEVER let us in!! ;)

Ireland used to be crap too but they've done lots of work and passed us over the years.

We'll always be crap, and proud of it too "Ireland: underachieving since 1924"

our new national motto will be: "Ireland: we're not as bad as greece":lol:

Originally posted by sol83
like the Scandinavian countries for example... Anyways, they are probably freezing to death right now so... HAVE FUN! :lol: I love this little, shitty place afterall... :oops:

Nah. It's a bit chilly, nothing more. Just enough to be able to shut down the fridge and take the beers outside :p

Originally posted by moody
how long did it take you to think of that one? too bad tho, kebabs are turkish :lol:
btw, "slav" and "slaven" on mine and (probably all slavic languages) means "glorious"... so i'm not the only one incorrect here ;)
...ah and it took me really a long time to make it up, coz i can't be as good poet as you are...thoughts in my brain are really slow moving you know like a song of Shape Of Despair...