check this out

@ Don:

wow! man don't get so pissed off! i didn't meant to offend u... but looks like the "shoe fitted u right"...

and just so that you know such stuff is ILLEGAL in turkey

this was not what i was told by that fucker... when i confronted him with this stupid shit of selling bootlegs he told me it was LEGAL in Turkey. Now u have to put yourself in my shoes and tell me what u think about a country where is possible to sell copyrighted stuff...

But if what u say is true... I take back what i said.

Cheers mate!

Originally posted by Ivo
btw, "slav" and "slaven" on mine and (probably all slavic languages) means "glorious"... so i'm not the only one incorrect here ;)
...ah and it took me really a long time to make it up, coz i can't be as good poet as you are...thoughts in my brain are really slow moving you know like a song of Shape Of Despair...

Amazing,A Chance to show us your cynical skills,and the great knowledge you have in Funeral Doom,and all in one sentence .

Gosh,that is so funny.

Originally posted by onesolo
No no no, sorry but I have to disagree with this. Portugal (my country) is actually the poorest countr in the EU. And it is written in all the statitics... :mad: :(

No goddamit! We are the poorest! You are crap too but one place above us! WE are the poorest I say!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Fake Plastic Man
Amazing,A Chance to show us your cynical skills,and the great knowledge you have in Funeral Doom,and all in one sentence .

Gosh,that is so funny.
fuck off!!:mad: