Cheers from The Motha F'N Michael

Michael TEOF said:
Joe-X, I'd like to see you TRY and party with me. You'd be cuddled up in your bed at your hotel room by 11pm passed out, sucking on your thumb.

It ain't about the alcohol; it's about the human spirit and the will to have a good time without bitching about everything.

The Michael

Don't let him get to you. He pisses all over everthing. Just remember, you went and he didn't.

Don't worry Shades Michael is cute and all but I don't wanna do him. Sorry Michael the only problem is that you're a dude :lol:

Michael TEOF said:
Joe-X, I'd like to see you TRY and party with me.
This is funny. We were both irritating all surrounding persons during Pink Cream 69's set last year by jumping up and down in that special gay european fashion. Neither of us knew who we were at the time. I specifically recall jumping longer than anyone as did my wife who was back in the seats wondering what turned her hubby into such an embarassing jackass. So yeah, I think we'd be OK as long as Nick was there to mediate during those moments when either of us might be stupid enough to mention politics.

Coldfire Mouse said:
He pisses all over everthing.
In the restroom at ProgPower all men piss all over everything. Maybe I'll see you next year. Be sure to polish your scowl for me.

Joe-* said:
In the restroom at ProgPower all men piss all over everything.

Marking one's territory is very metal... I'm just not sure during which band's sets this is a required action, as opposed to just "showing off." From this point on we shall refer to the "restroom" as the "pee room" since no one goes in there to rest, at least that wants to leave with a shred of dignity (and clean)...

All I have to say to that, Todd, is... Transformers... more than meets the eye!

The Michael

Robots in disguise!!:zombie: