Chelsea ... Again.

Who was voted 2nd best midfielder in the world! Who have Barcalona been trying to sign for 3 seasons! Not the man with no forehead! :p

Who was voted player of the year last season, and Gerrard this year what a joke :erk: should of been Terry!

Fuck off and nick something you scouse git! :)

Come on the Hammers! :)

The end!

ruud3166 said:
Who was voted 2nd best midfielder in the world! Who have Barcalona been trying to sign for 3 seasons! Not the man with no forehead! :p

Who was voted player of the year last season, and Gerrard this year what a joke :erk: should of been Terry!

Fuck off and nick something you scouse git! :)

Come on the Hammers! :)

The end!

Yes I know ... I see Lampards name linked with every team ... hmmm ... who was Juve just after? Who was Real Madrid just after? Which Brazilian coach said he would like Lampard in his team - oh sorry it was Gerrard he wish he could select.

Which Captain lifted the European Trophy last year?

Which team knocked your team out of the European Cup last year? The FA Cup this Year? ...and finished above you in the qualifying group this year?

END OF

Chav's :)
Championships - 3
FA Cups - 3
European Cups - BIG FAT FUKN ZERO!!!!!!!
Cup Winners Cup - 2
League Cup - 3

Liverpool
Championships - 18
European Cups - 5
UEFA Cups - 3
FA Cups - 6 (soon to be 7)
League Cups - 7

Says it all :)

YOU BOUGHT THE LEAGUE
YOU BOUGHT THE LEAGUE
YOU BOUGHT THE LEAGUE
YOU BOUGHT THE LEAGUE
YOU BOUGHT THE LEAGUE
AND NO ONE RESPECTS YOU :)

Now go eat your prawn sandwich Chav ;)

BTW dude hope you realise this is a bit of harmless friendly inter team rivalry.

Also with a username like RUUD I thought you might be either of Dutch origin or a ManYoo fan...

its a bit rich acussing chelsea of buying the league isnt it, its not like liverpool are a paupers club huh, you guys are constantly having people chip in money or wanting to invest...just cos the cash has been there longer doesnt mean its more justified.......and ok liverpool cant price up with chelsea, who can, but morientes, crouch, garcia, reina um and others :) in one season is not bad spending power..........

lets put it this way, peter crouch, who we sold to you at 7 million is worth more than our entire squad of 20 odd players put together........where the money goes however from players like crouch, beattie, walcott, phillips ( combined sales of approx 22 million) is another matter, one for the chairman.....LOWE OUT !!!! . that guy, man he fucks me off.

lokey said:
its a bit rich acussing chelsea of buying the league isnt it, its not like liverpool are a paupers club huh, you guys are constantly having people chip in money or wanting to invest...just cos the cash has been there longer doesnt mean its more justified.......and ok liverpool cant price up with chelsea, who can, but morientes, crouch, garcia, reina um and others :) in one season is not bad spending power..........

lets put it this way, peter crouch, who we sold to you at 7 million is worth more than our entire squad of 20 odd players put together........where the money goes however from players like crouch, beattie, walcott, phillips ( combined sales of approx 22 million) is another matter, one for the chairman.....LOWE OUT !!!! . that guy, man he fucks me off.

I know what you're saying mate. I think the thing is (hopefully) Ruud realises I am just having a lend of him.

And to be honest I have felt how would I felt if Roman came to Anfield instead of London - would I still feel that we bought the league?

I admire Chelsea's ambition and make no mistake - money can buy you the best players but you still gotta go out there and do it on the pitch. I guess though u can't say teams like Arsenal, Liverpool, or ManYoo went out and lashed $25 million for a player to sit on the bench and refitted your entire squad and won 2 successive league championships? Many of Liverpool, United & Arsenal's successes have been built on a combination of bringing youth players and lesser known imports and building them up...

Having said that though I just am sick to the teeth or Maureen demanding respect, whining about cheaters yet not looking at his own front door step.

Then again the EPL would be boring without at least Mourinho comment to make me laugh during the week.

As for Anfield's spending power - not what it used to be to be honest. We still paid about $20-25 million on transfers this season but I know things aren't that rosey in the money dept hence why the constant rumours of investors and the sort. But we are way behind the likes of United let alone Chelsea.

Rib!

Rib!

I dont get the chav bit though? Chavs I normally people who wear track suits and have lots of cheap gold, and come from Liverpool. :p

The ruud bit is from my fav player of the 80's guess who?

The mighty dreadlocked one.:headbang:

Any way I give up all Championships and cups for England to win the world cup!

Country before club!

ruud3166 said:
Rib!

Rib!

I dont get the chav bit though? Chavs I normally people who wear track suits and have lots of cheap gold, and come from Liverpool. :p

The ruud bit is from my fav player of the 80's guess who?

The mighty dreadlocked one.:headbang:

Any way I give up all Championships and cups for England to win the world cup!

Country before club!

Rhymes with Bullit :D

Yep one of my fav's too - when Van Basten, Rijkaard and Gullit were at Milan that was just feckn Awesome :)

Ignore the Chav comment ... just a stupid saying most of pool mates call the Chelsea fans.

So who do you play with Owen up front? Gerrard? Cole (I like this one actually as he had a blinder of a season) or the MIGHTY CROUCHINHO :ill:

haha i just like the fact that chavs are getting known over the world.......
but yeah chelsea is a pretty swanky area, not many chavs round there at all........too pricey for them

chavs are generally very broke indeed, yet they wear matching adidas tracksuits, gold sovereign rings the size of apples, gold chains mr t would be jealous of, and of course something in burberry. a chav can come from anywhere in the country tho, i would defo say liverpools percentage of chavs has to be preeeetty pretty high......but essex must be the chav capitol of the uk. mybe aliasp mates are being ironic? cos u gotta be super rich to see any of their games.......

chavs crack me up tho.........not as much as asbo's tho ;)

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

anyway........ i'd stick either defoe or cole up there with owen, it would make a tiny front two, but theres others that can head it in ( terry)....eriksson doesnt seem to like defoe tho....... and i dunno about having gerrard behind owen, i dont think we do well when we mess with formations....

"Ladies and gentlemen. England will be playing Four-Four-Fucking Two."

Milan of the 90's were Amazzzzzing!

I think play Joe Cole up front with Owen, but then Owen isn't too well either, so who else? Defo? Plus if we do that who do we play on the left? I think the mighty Crouch has a role to play as a super sub, but not a starter.

Any one else started their Pani sticker album yet?