Chicago Folk

shreddy

Jul 26, 2002
Chicago
www.myspace.com
I just wanted to see how many of the PP family are from Chicago. We have a pretty strong group of people at the fest each year and I suspect its growing.

So what part of town are you from?

Live in Jefferson Park (NW side) and work downtown.

don't know if i count, but i am a City girl, born and raised -
grew up in North Center/St. Ben's, went to Lane Tech HS...Northside Irish here!

but now i live in the Atlanta area...

One more from Chicago here. Only ever been to 1 Progpower though so I doubt anyone knows me. Hopefully I'll make it back some day.

Anyway, grew up NW of the city but have been downtown lately because of school (I go to UIC).

You already know me... Currently living up on the north side, in Lincoln Square.

Born and raised and still live in Brookfield, just 13 miles west of the city. Although recently married, my wife and I still have both of our homes since the market tanked....her place is in Morton Grove (north burbs), so I'm constantly bouncing back and forth between homes. Normally work downtown, but currently unemployed.

I don't know how often they check the board here, but two friends of mine Amanda and Julien currently reside in Aurora, IL (and yes, I crack Wayne's World jokes all the time at them).

Chicagoan here...I have attended 6 PPUSA's (3,6,7,8,9,10)...I have to admit I went to the BWBK shows in Cleveland so that's why I missed 4 & 5. I actually grew up in downstate Peoria but have lived in the Chicagoland area for 15 years. Currently reside downtown in the River North/Fulton Market/West Loop area...I am fortunate enough to walk to work and to shows at the House of Blues...LOVE IT!!!