Cellador In Chicago!

Wow!!!!??? Here I am apologizing and I get not one punch but two punches????!!!! I did not post that to make you look like an idiot at all OK? I started this thread to promote the band Cellador. I made a mistake and apologized. I felt really bad about it. Jesus Christ. And whats the deal with the shot about being able to make it to this show? You don't even know me so when you tell people to get their facts straight before posting don't be a hypocrite OK. This is going to be the last reply I make on this thread or this subject. I did not do this to "stir the pot" but it has really pissed me off here.

The_Q said:
Wow!!!!??? Here I am apologizing and I get not one punch but two punches????!!!! I did not post that to make you look like an idiot at all OK? I started this thread to promote the band Cellador. I made a mistake and apologized. I felt really bad about it. Jesus Christ. And whats the deal with the shot about being able to make it to this show? You don't even know me so when you tell people to get their facts straight before posting don't be a hypocrite OK. This is going to be the last reply I make on this thread or this subject. I did not do this to "stir the pot" but it has really pissed me off here.

Errr, you read that wrong about you going to the show. I was just asking that since it's so close to you if you're going to be able to go since it's on a workday. That's it. It's not a shot, it was just a question that you read the wrong way, I guess.

By the way, it IS highly appreciated that you posted this in the ProgPower forum, don't think I'm "dissing" that at all. I was not taking a shot at you for that at all, just stated the fact about the promo stuff that came into the store for the gig. I had to say something before just because it made me look bad. All is "water under the bridge" now, the gig should be the main focus now.

@ Jasonic - The show starts at 930 but they are trying to make it earlier, aka around 830. It is $8 to get in.

I did not really see him trying to make you look like an idiot...not the way i read it. Q - stop causing trouble, i already owe you an asskicking.

I was going to keep out of this, but I have to side with Q on this one. I too did not read it as he was trying to insult.

He created this thread to PROMOTE the gig!

The Q is a good salesman!! Just yesterday, I saw him single handedly sell 2 HOUSE OF LORDS CDs!!! :lol:

See i agree with you..i did not read into it as the Q insulting anyone at all, not sure why she took it that way. But i still owe him an asskicking either way... but i think he likes a nice asskicking from time to time, that is why he loves me.

Jasonic said:
I was going to keep out of this, but I have to side with Q on this one. I too did not read it as he was trying to insult.

He created this thread to PROMOTE the gig!

The Q is a good salesman!! Just yesterday, I saw him single handedly sell 2 HOUSE OF LORDS CDs!!! :lol:

Cellador will also be in New York City (at the Knitting Factory) this Sunday, August 6th. My band, Suspyre, is playing as well, that's why I know this. I actually never heard of Cellador until we got this gig, heh. The funny thing is their claim to fame is that they are between the ages of 17-23, and that's the exact span that Suspyre was when we did our first album last year. Anyway, hope to see some of you there!

GreggSuspyre said:
Cellador will also be in New York City (at the Knitting Factory) this Sunday, August 6th. My band, Suspyre, is playing as well, that's why I know this. I actually never heard of Cellador until we got this gig, heh. The funny thing is their claim to fame is that they are between the ages of 17-23, and that's the exact span that Suspyre was when we did our first album last year. Anyway, hope to see some of you there!

Anyone else thinking of going to this show? I really want to go, but my usual suspects don't seem able to make it. I've never been to the Knitting Factory, and would like some "bud support". Can we take photos?

AMBR said:
Anyone else thinking of going to this show? I really want to go, but my usual suspects don't seem able to make it. I've never been to the Knitting Factory, and would like some "bud support". Can we take photos?

We can take photos. The place is pretty small.. the stage is half of BBKING's stage (maybe even smaller)... If Cellador plays on Sunday, Milton and I are going.
I will tell you more online :)

IceQueen_ said:
We can take photos. The place is pretty small.. the stage is half of BBKING's stage (maybe even smaller)... If Cellador plays on Sunday, Milton and I are going.
I will tell you more online :)
Please do, I'd like to go, but not unless I know someone else will be there.
BTW, Alice In Chains kicked ass tonight! shaq, his buds Jared, Tommy and I had a great time! :headbang:

AMBR said:
Please do, I'd like to go, but not unless I know someone else will be there.

We will be there for sure. And I believe Pete will as well..... and probably Greg.. maybe? =P
It will be fun to see Cellador live. :kickass: