Cellador In Chicago!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Cellador Live!
*****ATTENTION CHICAGO POWER METAL FANS!!!*****

CELLADOR, THE NEW POWER METAL SENSATION FROM OMAHA NEBRASKA ARE PLAYING CHICAGO ON AUGUST 3RD, 2006 AT MEMORIES (MONTROSE AND CICERO) ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE CITY WITH TWELFTH GATE AND WITHERING SOUL. GET THERE EARLY!!!!!

I saw them on the 24th here in Hollywood. Great show with Agent Steel! Fun, friendly guys who are enjoying being on the road for the first time. They love hanging out with their fans, just stay away from them during Jagermeister shots and it will all be okay!:kickass:

:lol: Get there early??
Dude, this is Chicago, remember?
Power metal isn't exactly the cup of tea around here (Unfortunately).

I am going to try to make it, as I have liked what I have heard from Cellador.

The_Q said:
Cellador Live!
*****ATTENTION CHICAGO POWER METAL FANS!!!*****

CELLADOR, THE NEW POWER METAL SENSATION FROM OMAHA NEBRASKA ARE PLAYING CHICAGO ON AUGUST 3RD, 2006 AT MEMORIES (MONTROSE AND CICERO) ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE CITY WITH TWELFTH GATE AND WITHERING SOUL. GET THERE EARLY!!!!!

Can't say as though I'm familiar with the venue Memories. Anyone???

Memories is on Kedzie, not Cicero. I believe it used to be called Brisku's Bistro. Anyway, I'm absolutely there. They're also opening for Bullet For My Valentine's trek across the States. I don't quite get that bill. I'm sticking with the Memories show.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Just for the record, you're incorrect because it IS on Cicero, North Cicero to be exact - address is 4358 North Cicero. Q got the info from the flyers I sent to Impulse and the promo posters I got sent there and a friend of mine wrote on with the info I got him. It is NOT the Bistro place, it's another "venue" down the road. If you go to the old bistro, you'll be hearing pizza polka music instead of metal. They're playing 5 dates with Bullet For My Valentine because it's exposure for them to the kids who may buy their stuff. That gig shows up at House of Blues in Chicago on August 17th. ANYONE who likes any sort of power metal should go to the show, as they are absolutely jaw droppingly good live and are just kids, but you'd never know it. They are friggin' hyper as hell live, too. They make ME tired watching them and anyone who knows me knows I'm hyper as hell, so that's something to gauge it by. ;) I've seen them 4 times now, including 3 on this tour they're on now. I think Rich and Tony can vouch for their live show too, since they saw them in Minnesota like I did, too.

No offense Squeak but I didn't get that info from here A(Impulse). I live about two blocks from my house so I do know the place from living here. I found out that Cellador was playing there through here. And I think those flyers came from the record company if I'm not mistaken.

Well I have been proven wrong. Sorry Squeak, I just found out that you indeed were the one who got all the promo stuff out to us so please accept my apology. What I wrote was what I honestly thought I knew at the time. Hope there is no hard feelings from you and John? Buy you a drink at PP?