Chicago Folk

I have never been to Prog Power, but am from the Chicago area.

Raised in Des Plaines (northwest suburb), college in Champaign, IL, then lived in the city (Wrigleyville area for about 5 years), currently in the West suburbs (sunny Lombard, IL)

Lifelong suburbanite, have never attended a ProgPower, but I enjoy reading the forum.

Grew up in Rolling Meadows, went to U of I in Champaign. My wife converted me into a Lake County resident. We just moved into our first home in Lindenhurst, just west of Gurnee, 5 minutes away from Gurnee Mills/Great America.

Shreddy - I'm the White Castle guy. It was good seeing you down at PP this year. Been to PP 8, 9, 10. Been hitting shows around Chicagoland since the mid 80s, but I think it was about 5 years ago when I ran into ya after you guys played at the Pearl Room. I live out in the west burbs.

I have never been to Prog Power, but am from the Chicago area.

Raised in Des Plaines (northwest suburb), college in Champaign, IL, then lived in the city (Wrigleyville area for about 5 years), currently in the West suburbs (sunny Lombard, IL)
Dude, I used to live right on the border between Lombard and Glen Ellyn. Lombard was literally across the street from my apartment!:headbang::kickass:

Born and raised and still live in Brookfield, just 13 miles west of the city. Although recently married, my wife and I still have both of our homes since the market tanked....her place is in Morton Grove (north burbs), so I'm constantly bouncing back and forth between homes. Normally work downtown, but currently unemployed.
Atta boy, KG! I lived on Forest Avenue and also on Prairie Avenue(right across from the park and just down from the Nazarene church) in Brookfield back in the 80s! Brookfield Zoo is the best! GO BLACKHAWKS!:headbang::kickass:

Shreddy, you know I live in Chicago. Grew up in the Northern Part of Illinois, but moved back to the south side around the sixth grade. Been going to Prog Power since '02. Right now currently living in Palos Heights.

Atta boy, KG! I lived on Forest Avenue and also on Prairie Avenue(right across from the park and just down from the Nazarene church) in Brookfield back in the 80s! Brookfield Zoo is the best! GO BLACKHAWKS!:headbang::kickass:

This is getting nuts....I live on Prairie Ave, but on the north end where Lobster House restaurant used to be (it's now a bunch of townhomes). I grew up on Sunnyside Ave near the library.

This is getting nuts....I live on Prairie Ave, but on the north end where Lobster House restaurant used to be (it's now a bunch of townhomes). I grew up on Sunnyside Ave near the library.
Right on, man! It's a small world, after all! At one point, we lived just a few blocks apart and didn't even know it!:D Brookfield rocks! I love the Chicago suburbs. It'll always be my home away from home.

I'm from mundelein/Antioch. I currently live in wrigleyville on Addison and southport. And I absolutely hate baseball. I am, however, a pp convert thanks to shreddy. I also trade solos with shreddy on occasion.