Chicago Powerfest 2005

I will so be there... This is great news since hearing all the bad talk on the BW&BK fest... I hope that they bring new shirts!!!... My Undead shirt will be wasted in the next few months. Come to think of it.... I guess I will post a plea to the band to have new shirts made up for their trip over here.

Man it is looking good on the US show scene this year!!!

I'll be there as well. Great to see Tad Morose back after a ass kicking performance at PPUSA. Great guys as well, it was very cool to meet them and hang out.

Bear

:cry: I can't go to this one... it's too close to another trip I have coming up in April.

*sad, digs hole and hides*

:erk: I really hope they make it out here again this year!

Narcosynthesys68 said:
I hope that they bring new shirts... I guess I will post a plea to the band to have new shirts made up for their trip over here.
Agreed!!! :headbang:

I wanted a shirt when they played at Progpower last year... and no go... :erk:

It's time for some merchandise guys... I need to sport me a Tad Morose shirt!

\m/
Dustin

That kicks total ass !! Unfortunately the show will be Bryantless this year. : ( My baby is due on April 01, so I won't make it to this one. It would be nice if this turned into a small tour though, especially with some dates in the South east like Atlanta... hint hint ha ha ha.

Bryant

Bryant- YOU SUCK! Putting kids ahead of your music, don't you know that Kids and music mix? My six year old and I had an hour long arguement about if he's seen Morbid Angel or not. He says he hasn't I know he has... He even got picks and drumsticks when we were back stage! Ha!

Sorry, off on a tangent. Looks like I may be heading out there... TM is giong to kick arse... And it's only about an 8 hour drive for me. Four if I speed. Hahahaha.

I'd like to request "Tears in the Rain" though!

-MetalRose

PS-Hey Krunt what's new!

MetalRose said:
Bryant- YOU SUCK! Putting kids ahead of your music, don't you know that Kids and music mix? My six year old and I had an hour long arguement about if he's seen Morbid Angel or not. He says he hasn't I know he has... He even got picks and drumsticks when we were back stage! Ha!

-MetalRose

Hmmm..... well I would like to start my boy off early, but if my wife has him on her due date, he will be 8 days old (or something like that.) Will YOU change his diapers during the show ? :loco:

Bryant

This gig is really going to be great. I can't wait to see TM play at the (In)famous J.J Kelley's. This really will be a great gig. We all must thank John a bunch for his efforts (he knows who he is!)

Too bad you can't get up here Bryant. It would have been cool to meet you. Maybe I'll see you in Atlanta, if the lineup starts taking a step or two up in the right direction...

YtseJammer said:
Any chance of another NY one off show? Last year's show with Edguy was phenomenal!!!

Great to see a progger here into TM. Your name looks familiar. Maybe we were both involved in FW vs. DT debates or talked about Vanden Plas or something.

Bryant

Squeak said:
I cannot WAIT for this damned gig! Sooooooooooooooo excited I can't barely contain myself! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE1

(Kim runs over and squishes Squeak)

That goes double for me!!! Under 4 weeks and counting now.