Chicago Powerfest 2005

Squeak said:
I GOT MY PLANE TICKET TODAY!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!
Can't wait to see you again (squish)

Kim K said:
I'll be there on Thursday night too. And I'll also be at the Red Roof Inn. Some of us are getting together at JJ Kelly's on Thursday night for the "get drunk and make a fool of yourself trying to do karoke" night. However I won't be singing. But I'll see you this Friday at Masquerade.

Sweet... I've always had a secret desire to do karaoke. :tickled: And I will see you Friday... it looks like I'll be coming alone as Tracie and Mike decided not to come with me. :cry:

lady_space said:
Yes! It will be quite the adventure. ;) And just think, you get me all to yourself for probably the first hour! Hopefully your ears will still be intact afterwards... as in I won't talk them off. :loco:

Shaye

Lookout Sean !! You might get to spend some time with a super cool hottie, but heed her words. If you decide not to be super careful with her, just bring your ears along with you in a bag or something to PPVI along with some nylon thread. Harumi is a nursing student. She can sew them back on for you. :D

Bryant

Bryant said:
Lookout Sean !! You might get to spend some time with a super cool hottie, but heed her words. If you decide not to be super careful with her, just bring your ears along with you in a bag or something to PPVI along with some nylon thread. Harumi is a nursing student. She can sew them back on for you. :D

Sheesh... I get no respect. (psst... Sean's spoken with me enough to _already_ know I can run off at the mouth at the drop of a hat.)
Well, folks, just 2 more weeks... :headbang:

Now it is less than 2 weeks. Woo hoo! :D

I'm not too excited for this show. I mean, I am counting hours now instead of days, but that doesn't mean anything, right? :loco:

Steph

TwstDrSteph said:
Now it is less than 2 weeks. Woo hoo! :D

I'm not too excited for this show. I mean, I am counting hours now instead of days, but that doesn't mean anything, right? :loco:

Um, no, no not at all. :) God, I'm glad I have to go out of town this weekend, or I'd probably spend it counting down the *minutes*. :tickled:

Shaye

lady_space said:
Um, no, no not at all. :) God, I'm glad I have to go out of town this weekend, or I'd probably spend it counting down the *minutes*. :tickled:

Shaye

LOL! I'm going to Boston for a couple of days this week (for work, not play, unfortunately), but I'm not sure that will provide enough distraction! But, since I'm taking Amtrak from NYC to Boston that will give me some time to listen to some Tad Morose and Morgana Lefay cds. :headbang:

Shaye: how many minutes left? ;)

Steph

lady_space said:
haha, I'm pretty hopeless sometimes. :) Now it's only 15,758. :D

Ok, I even haven't gotten "that" bad. I'm still only at days. Well lets see it's after midnight so that makes it 8 more to go. I think it sounds better in days instead of minutes. 8 days as opposed to 15,000+ minutes. Can't wait to see ya again Shayne. Had fun at the show Friday. *hugs*

Squeak said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA you ACTUALLY counted the minutes... I thought I was the only one that bad. :p Hope you gals are ready to buy some girlies too!!! ;)

What? I have to get "girlie" again? Well for you Squeak, I guess I can. See ya in 8 days.

Squeak said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA you ACTUALLY counted the minutes... I thought I was the only one that bad. :p Hope you gals are ready to buy some girlies too!!! ;)

Buy some girlies?? :err:

I hope you are referring to shirts, ha ha! :loco:

Steph