Chicago Restaurant Features "Most Metal" Burgers

I love Kuma's Corner. They also have a Darkthrone burger with goat cheese and they had a Nachtmystium burger for the month of May!

I'll be in Willow Springs and Orland Park. I was wrong before.

It is near Lincoln Park, which is near enough to the city to warrant me calling it the city

Willow Springs is 37 mins away, while Orland Park is nearly an hour away.

Regardless, I doubt my parents are going to drop everything to take me to Metal Haven
Yeah, Orland Park is pretty far southwest of places that matter in the city. It's kind of off the public transportation grid too. I don't even know where Willow Springs is.

I'd be afraid to eat the Metallica burger....first 4 bites really great, then the rest would make me want to puke.

Mathiäs;7336002 said:
Is it impossible for you to *gasp* drive yourself there?

Not when we *gasp* have one car. I'm going for my sister's 30th birthday party and we'll be about an hour away from it and will probably have no time to do it. Sunday would be a possibility, but my dad, my brother in law and I are playing golf that day. This is my second time in Chicago and I hate driving in unfamiliar places, so driving myself is out anyway

Quit being a faggot and think.

Metalocalypse already made this joke, so it's too late now.

I disagree. Crimes against Dimmu Burger happen every day...

The burger comment reminded me of this interview, where the stupid reporter says "Dimmu Burger" at least three times and Shagrath is sitting there the whole time looking like he wants to stab her. Most inane reporter ever.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MR1Kzgu5SFc&feature=related[/ame]