CHICAGO ROLL CALL

Brentney Spears

KingShitOfFuckMountain
Feb 5, 2002
Nash Vegas, TN
www.britneyspears.com
el Brente will be in the Mother Fucking House of Booze on Friday. Look for the fag with the gray corduroy blazer and a bad cammo shirt with Buddy Holly glasses and that's me. I know Defragger from the CDC will be there (I think I met you last time?). Love to have a beverage with any of you fine folks. I would say see you in the pit but I will staring down at you from my luxury air-conditioned skybox.

:worship:

Brentney Spears said:
el Brente will be in the Mother Fucking House of Booze on Friday. Look for the fag with the gray corduroy blazer and a bad cammo shirt with Buddy Holly glasses and that's me. I know Defragger from the CDC will be there (I think I met you last time?). Love to have a beverage with any of you fine folks. I would say see you in the pit but I will staring down at you from my luxury air-conditioned skybox.

:worship:

What no gay Kiss shirt again... and don't even think of bringing a Headress for Joey like last time...... He hasn't done that since......

LOL so that was you who brought the head dress lol bring that shit Brent Chicago needs the head dress

i have 2 tix if anyone is interesting let me know im asking 30 bucks a piece cuz thats what i paid. hit me up if u want them