Chicago Show!!!!!

I had a CT scan on Monday, an MRI yesterday, and I met with the ENT surgeon this morning. I have a tumor in my parotid gland, and I'm going to need surgery. Going to have to save my PTO for that.

From someone who's had a fair share of health scares in the last few years, all I can say is stay strong and beat it. Don't let it beat you!

And, we'll see you at a show in the near future!:cool:

Buddy...I know I mentioned it to you before but, great job my friend. That's some impressive shit. God knows I could stand to lose more than a few pounds. If I did though, then that hoodie I got from you wouldn't fit me as well. What to do, what to do?

On a bummer note, I definitely won't be at the Chicago show.

I had a CT scan on Monday, an MRI yesterday, and I met with the ENT surgeon this morning. I have a tumor in my parotid gland, and I'm going to need surgery. Going to have to save my PTO for that.

To everybody else going, have a great time!

good luck with all that.

Looks like I will be going... Charlie told me earlier today and said the list was beyond full and I should have got to him sooner.. 2 hrs later he messages me saying I got you 2 tickets lol.. He went above and beyond.. TY CB! :)

I got this e-mail today...

Metal Alliance Tour 2013
Anthrax, Exodus, and Guests
House of Blues Chicago
Friday, April 5th with doors opening at 5:30PM

Dear Valued Fan,

Thank you for purchasing tickets to the Metal Alliance Tour 2013. The show time for this event has changed from 7PM to 6:25PM with the door time remaining the same at 5:30PM. Your original tickets will be valid for entry and we look forward to seeing you there!

I got this e-mail today...

Metal Alliance Tour 2013
Anthrax, Exodus, and Guests
House of Blues Chicago
Friday, April 5th with doors opening at 5:30PM

Dear Valued Fan,

Thank you for purchasing tickets to the Metal Alliance Tour 2013. The show time for this event has changed from 7PM to 6:25PM with the door time remaining the same at 5:30PM. Your original tickets will be valid for entry and we look forward to seeing you there!

That's interesting...when I was researching it the last few days, it always said 6:30. Was planning on getting there at 5:30 anyway.

Good for Anthrax for selling out the show, I screwed up by waiting on tickets, ended having to get one from a guy online and ended up paying 100 for it after fees. Hell, I could have done whatever that special Metal Alliance ticket was for that price...oops.

I'm going to Volbeat tomorrow in Fort Wayne because I'm missing them tonight, any one else?
I'll look for you Buddy. I'll be in a black velvet dress with fishnet-like texture tights.

well, I talked to the guy who sold me the volbeat ticket, and he sent it to my old address. I don't have it. So, I'm fucking pissed. maybe I'll have to run between HOB and Aragon tonight....

I just got home, that place was PACKED! Great show and I met Rob Dukes from Exodus!

Did I see Frank throw up just as they started NFL?

Frank was ILL but looked who showed up late last night!
33u2w7a.jpg

Somewhat off topic, but anyone going to the Suicidal Tendencies / D.R.I. show on the 17th?