Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

^Cos it's a lot more work to record it accurate enough, :lol:

Yo, what will be the next recording of the week? I can't record SNBN cause my guitar is drop C at the moment and I don't want to re-tune Christina.

@Children of COB... tone is good but got lots of wrong notes in it... don't know if you got my tab for this song, but it should be ultra damn pretty accurate :)

It did sound weird in some places to me too, I used this tab I got from Mitch, cos was the first one I found.

ETID intro

^:lol: Wasn't meant to offend you, it's just that if I take 30 min to get a tone I like for rythm, record rythm, get a tone for lead and record lead for <1min, a 4 min song is going to be fucking long, :lol: Also, COB solos are not easy, and we would easily end up with too much fucked up solos, :lol: Besides, long covers get boring if they are not perfectly played, at least for me, :lol:

my guitar is drop C at the moment

Good, this weeks ROTW is from AYDY? :)

Why don't have a whole song as ROTW? :D

As COCOB said in the next two quotes, recording takes a while, so if we keep the actual recordings short, there will be less work involved! :)

^Cos it's a lot more work to record it accurate enough, :lol:

^:lol: Wasn't meant to offend you, it's just that if I take 30 min to get a tone I like for rythm, record rythm, get a tone for lead and record lead for <1min, a 4 min song is going to be fucking long, :lol: Also, COB solos are not easy, and we would easily end up with too much fucked up solos, :lol: Besides, long covers get boring if they are not perfectly played, at least for me, :lol:

Hmm, nice idea on the cover of the week (this week's is quite easy tho...)

Well, anyhow, nice job on the covers for the week thus far... <-Warheart->, I think you're consistently playing an F instead of an E in the intro...

Umm, no. Maybe your ears are out of tune?

I just broke a string on my Warlock (tuned to Drop C, J-50BC pickup) so I'm gonna buy a new set Monday and do it then (day off too).

My strat sounds crap, I don't want to re-tune my Ibanez and I'm not re-tuning my Jackson. The BC Rich sounds the best for that kinda stuff so I wanna wait a bit.