Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Nice one guys!!

Here's mine:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tfno09

I just listened to all 3 of ours and I noticed that mine's the fucking weakest in terms of volume and bass. It sounds like a lil' bitch. :yell:

I tried doing something with it in CEP afterwards but it just makes it clip. :erk:

Can't wait for the next one!!

Nice one guys!!

Here's mine:

I just listened to all 3 of ours and I noticed that mine's the fucking weakest in terms of volume and bass. It sounds like a lil' bitch. :yell:

I tried doing something with it in CEP afterwards but it just makes it clip. :erk:

Nice one Mitch! You have one of the best tones I've heard in a while! :D Great playing too! :)

Nice one guys!!

Here's mine:

Your recording might have less bass and volume, but it's the fucking most accurate and with the best guitar tone dude, you're a pro there, :D Also you fucking nailed the lick, nice one! Looking forward the next one too.

Wow, that was impressing! Just two tips for the next ones: put it up a bit louder (we can hear you, but a bit louder would be better) and please no visual effect, :lol: It'll make it much more easy to see you playing, :lol: Great covers. I wish you lived near me and I could get you for the Sinergy style band I'm trying to get with a friend of mine :lol: All key players in my town are either classical obsessed or suck, :lol:

1 - yea i know, it's just that i enjoy playing with the music loud :D
2- i know lol, i wanted to put a new one without the effect, but i lost the original vids :rolleyes:
3- Lol, that remind me of that little guy at my school who was trying to play classical but really sucked and was looking at me with the kind of "i-will-kill-you-if-you-play-any-longer-coz-you-make-me-look-bad" when i played sioux city sarsaparilla lol.

Mitch : Thanks.
Tim : Thanks.

:lol::lol::lol: I hope not, cos there's a lot more players there, but if we remain just three doesn't matter, it'll still kick ass, :lol: We'll be the recording trio, maybe we could face Iron Maiden's trio, :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I don't mind either, it's a cool either. The only bad thing is the waiting time between each one.

Well I only meant for Tim's "Riff of the Week" competition. This week's riff is the intro to SNBN. Me, Tim & Jose (childrenofcob) have already done it and uploaded so you might as well upload yours and get into a routine. :D

Well I only meant for Tim's "Riff of the Week" competition. This week's riff is the intro to SNBN. Me, Tim & Jose (childrenofcob) have already done it and uploaded so you might as well upload yours and get into a routine. :D

Cool, didn't know about that. When is the last day to upload it? Maybe I could do it tomorrow, if not, then saturday.

Cool, didn't know about that. When is the last day to upload it? Maybe I could do it tomorrow, if not, then saturday.

I don't think I'll just stop accepting them :) Just try and get them in before the next Recording of the Week! :D

Participants, please note - This weeks recording will be from the album, Are You Dead Yet? And that's all I am saying :)

Nazgul: The net riff is tomorrow (Friday) but as Tim said, it's not like we're gonna ignore you if you upload the SNBN intro on Sat.