Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

It sounds so close to the sound I want. Think an Alexi 200 is what I might go for if it sounds that good! Great playing m/
Record some more!

He's using A 65 watt amp, and with a good amp and setup, most guitars will sound good- I personally find the LTD alexi 200 a bit shit, but then I'm use to playing mid range to high end guitars.

Not in mine, supose it'll be in the normal edition (I have the Deluxe cos it's the first one I found, might get the normal one now they're reissuing it, but the one from UK that has more stuff, :lol:)

Glad you like the thread :D Can't wait for the violin vids! :D

Just audio most likely, I dun have a cam. I already have SNBN about 80-90% down, it's just a matter of recording, and I need to work out solos for Hate me! and Living Dead Beat. I know I won't get them just by ear, but I'm too lazy to sit down and make a complete music sheet like I did for SNBN.

Well, hopefully I'll have something done by next week, if I stop sleeping 18 hours a day ^_______^

Chokehold And Silent Night, Bodom Night
Keyboard Solos (with a little visual effect lol) :D

NEXT VIDEO : More CoB Solos + Sioux City Sarsaparilla

Annihilus : This is the lead i was talking about, used in reason
Rents : This is not the lead i gave you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that was impressing! Just two tips for the next ones: put it up a bit louder (we can hear you, but a bit louder would be better) and please no visual effect, :lol: It'll make it much more easy to see you playing, :lol: Great covers. I wish you lived near me and I could get you for the Sinergy style band I'm trying to get with a friend of mine :lol: All key players in my town are either classical obsessed or suck, :lol:

Nice one jannewarman32! Pretty cool effects too!

On another note, any more people interested in this weeks "Recording of the Week" ? I'll be changing it this friday, and the next one is gonna be quite fun I think! :D

Cool covers jw32.

And Tim, I'll record SNBN later today. I totally forgot after the weekend when I started work again.

Cool covers jw32.

And Tim, I'll record SNBN later today. I totally forgot after the weekend when I started work again.

Ahh, no problem Mitch! :D

I might try recording it, but I don't think so as I can't manage that fast run they do at the third time live clean enough.

min 1:32

Cool :) Its quite easy, but as you said, getting it clean is a bitch! I love that little run, because its so Sinergy like, and Sinergy have the best harmonies. Ever!

Ahh, no problem Mitch! :D

Cool :) Its quite easy, but as you said, getting it clean is a bitch! I love that little run, because its so Sinergy like, and Sinergy have the best harmonies. Ever!

Indeed! Oh and after my exams, could you put the recording of the week as Deadnight warrior intro lead?

Ok here's my quick attempt at the recording of the week. Sorry for the sloopiness on speed picking, but although I wasn't that great before, I'm still recovering speed from the injury, :erk:

SNBN live intro

EDIT: BTW, Alexi's guitar is 2nd try and Roope's first try, hence why it's kind of fucked up at the end, :lol: But I must finish three works for tomorrow morning so I can't spend hours playing, in fact my only playing today has been 10 min to practise the lick a bit and 1 minute for recording it, :erk: Fuck Phisics!!! :mad::mad::mad: