Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

That does yeah. Do one now cuz I feel like recording something. :D

Haha! Ok! I'll do it at the bottom of this post! :)

yea sounds good:D
like a compitition and vote for best or just compare?:p
but better start a new thread for it, it wd be confusing

Nah, we will just discuss it! :)

Recording of the Week - Silent Night, Bodom Night Intro

*For the Advanced Players!* Silent Night, Bodom Night Live Intro (CRY-SKL)

live intro of what show?
do you mean the little interlude sweep thing as there aint much of an intro as far as i know

can't record every week, and neither this week but you already got an interlude from me:)

Videos or audio? I can do both but obviously, audio files that are exclusive to this thread will have much better quality. But of course, it's your idea so I'm just asking a general question.

And I can have it up by tonight. I will be leaving for da bed in a few hours but I'll be able to squeeze it in.

But in the meantime, I recorded a Sinergy solo.

Sinergy - Virtual Future Guitar Solo [Recorded by Mitch. D]

Videos or audio? I can do both but obviously, audio files that are exclusive to this thread will have much better quality. But of course, it's your idea so I'm just asking a general question.

And I can have it up by tonight. I will be leaving for da bed in a few hours but I'll be able to squeeze it in.

But in the meantime, I recorded a Sinergy solo.

Sinergy - Virtual Future Guitar Solo [Recorded by Mitch. D]

Erm, audio preferably! :D That solo was well played! I'll try and get some SNBN done tonight too :p

THANK YOU!! I'M QUITE PLEASED WITH THIS ONE 'CUZ I THINK THE LEAD TONE ON THE ORIGINAL IS SHIT. SOUNDS WAY TOO WET AND THIN AND IT'S WAY TOO QUIET. I WAS THINKING ABOUT RECORDING THE GUITAR SOLOS TO EVERY SINERGY SONG ON BEWARE THE HEAVENS BUT I'LL NEED TO PRACTISE ALOT FIRST. :D

I'LL SEE IF I CAN REMEMBER SATURDAY NIGHT OR ON SUNDAY AND/OR MONDAY CUZ THEY ARE MY DAYS OFF FROM WORK.

AND I WON'T BE DOING SILENCT NIGHT, BODOM NIGHT TONIGHT CUZ I CAN'T PLAY IT PROPERLY. I WILL TRY AND HAVE IT DONE SOON THOUGH. I DIDN'T REALISE HOW RUBBISH I AM, I NEED TO START PRACTISING AGAIN OR SOMETHING.

THANK YOU!! I'M QUITE PLEASED WITH THIS ONE 'CUZ I THINK THE LEAD TONE ON THE ORIGINAL IS SHIT. SOUNDS WAY TOO WET AND THIN AND IT'S WAY TOO QUIET. I WAS THINKING ABOUT RECORDING THE GUITAR SOLOS TO EVERY SINERGY SONG ON BEWARE THE HEAVENS BUT I'LL NEED TO PRACTISE ALOT FIRST. :D

I'LL SEE IF I CAN REMEMBER SATURDAY NIGHT OR ON SUNDAY AND/OR MONDAY CUZ THEY ARE MY DAYS OFF FROM WORK.

AND I WON'T BE DOING SILENCT NIGHT, BODOM NIGHT TONIGHT CUZ I CAN'T PLAY IT PROPERLY. I WILL TRY AND HAVE IT DONE SOON THOUGH. I DIDN'T REALISE HOW RUBBISH I AM, I NEED TO START PRACTISING AGAIN OR SOMETHING.

What the fuck?

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. I HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON, SO FUCKING WHAT. NOTHING I HAVE SAID IS OUT OF THE ORGINARY SO DON'T COMPLAIN.

Eh?

Anyway...

reaperscythe said:
nice mitch:kickass:

Thank you!! I'm quite pleased with this one 'cuz I think the lead tone on the original is shit. Sounds way too wet and thin and it's way too quiet. I was thinking about recording the guitar solos to every Sinergy song on Beware The Heavens but I'll need to practise alot first.

And I won't be doing Silent Night, Bodom Night tonight 'cuz I can't play it properly. I will try and have it done soon though. I didn't realise how rubbish I am, I need to start practising again or something.

Better? :rolleyes: